Chapter 17

Back to normal chapters with no A/Ns other than for the beginning and the end! As always, XOXO - Affinity
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-_•_•_•_•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
"So she's Ms. Rosen's sister's best friend's niece?" I asked after Dillian filled me on this Sarah girl.
"Yep, and apparently, she's never ridden before," he said as a look of disbelief crossed my face.
"How can you be close to Ms. Rosen and not be thrown into the saddle on day 1?! That's like, impossible!"
"Yep. That's for sure."
"Oh here they come."
Ms. Rosen's voice projected itself through the tackroom,"and here is the room where we keep all the students tack, like their saddles, bridles, saddle pads, boots and wraps, bits, grooming supplies, etcetera."
"Poor girl. She's probably getting an earful from Rosen," Amanda, a girl who lived in the same house as me said.
"Poor girl is right. I'm sure she'll get thrown in the saddle too," I said as I look at Ms. Rosen walking our direction.
"Blaire, may I ask a favor?" she inquires.
"Of course, Ms. Rosen."
"Would you mind giving Sarah lessons on Bubba?"
Bubba was an old lesson horse that the Academy used for beginner riders.
"Sure! I'd love to!" It's always wonderful to be able to introduce someone else to the horse world,"When?"
"Now, of course! Before she has an opportunity to back out!" Ms. Rosen winked at me,"I'll leave you girls, and Dillian, to it, then!"
This was going to be interesting.
-•-•-•-•-•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•__•_•_•_•_•_•
Alright, well, there ya go. Short and sweet for some late-night writing. Crossing my fingers we get this to 400 reads soon! So happy with how this book is progressing! Thanks, babes! XOXO - Affinity💕