Epilogue

Hellooooo! I decided to finish this up. Thanks to SwedenLover12 for giving me the extra push I needed to get it done ❤️ enjoy!
•••••
"Here you go, Taboo," I say as I hand the old mare a treat. Her pasture buddy, Blaze the mini, comes trotting up beside her and whinnies, "Alright, here's one for you too, little man."

After Cross Creek graduation, five years ago, I went to college. Since then, I've been riding, training, and have been invited to some of the top invitational competitions. The Olympics are next on the list.

As I walk back to the barn, I look around and see Dillian waiting for me by the barn doors. "What's the schedule look like for today?" I ask as I throw open the doors.

"You have Jazz, Zipp, River, Roux, and Keslie in for an hour and a half and Dancer in for an hour. You're also lunging a couple other horses, then we're going to dinner. A little date night," he winks at me," We haven't had time to have a nice night together in a while, so we're making room for it now."

"Whatever you say, Captain," I lean over and give him a little kiss on the cheek before I get to work.

Today is gonna be a good day.
••••
Alright, babes, that's it. I may or may not write a sequel sometime. Hope you guys were happy with this ending! Which couple did you like better, Dillian and Blaire or Jayce and Blaire 😏🤔 comment your favorite! If I get to 80 votes, I'll start a sequel or bonus chapter! Love you guys!!XOXO ~ Affinity💋