Contest!

Hey guys! So, here's the contest I announced. 

PRIZE: 2 Winners will get to read the final chapter and epiloge to the series! 

There will be two ways to win. One- a drawing of everyone that comments on THIS "chapter". 

Two- the person that gets the most people to comment on my story. This will be explained in a minute. 

HOW TO ENTER: 

1. You must be a fan. 

2. Comment below, saying "I'm entering!" or something along those lines. 

3. That comment is one entry in the drawing. Your username written on a little slip of paper. 

4. How do you get more entries? I'm glad you asked :) All you have to do is get your friends to come and comment on this story. There comment should say something like ,"(your username) sent me! voted!" or whatever. If the person comments, that's one entry (another slip) for the person that sent them. If they comment and vote, that's two (now you have three slips- the one everyone gets and these two.)  This will increase your chance of winning in the drawing!

I'll be keeping track of the person that sends the most people over here. They will get a prize, and as many slips as they've earned. Then I'll draw a name out of a jar. If the person that's been drawn has already brought the most people over, then I'll draw again. 

There will be two winners. 

If you win, I'll post a "note" and PM you and write on your wall. If you don't get back to me withing 72 hours of winning, I'll pick someone else. 

If you win, I'll email you the chapter and epiloge, so I'll need your email- but only if I contact you saying you've won. 

I know this sounds really confusing, so if you (and alot of people) don't get it, then I'll make a video explaining it. Just comment saying you're confused, I guess. 

But if you get it, then get going!

COMMENT NOW! And...

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR