Chapter 2: Greetings To All!

Let me give you some introduction about myself, that GUY and our parents.

My name is Kris, 17 years old. I'm a girl, despite my very boyish name. Kris Melanie Brown is my full name. You know Chris Brown? Yes, my name was derived from him because my mom told me when I was still in her belly, she kept singing a lot of Chris Brown's songs and she often turns the channel to MTV and at her time, Chris Brown is really the bomb! So, Chris Brown's songs were being played almost 24/7.

My mom's name is Jessica Brown, she's a boyish housewife and had a past of being a yankee in school, I think upto now she still is. She has blonde hair and a lean body with a really strong personality.

My dad, Big brown, based from his name he's a big guy. Big muscles, hairy chest and a circular body is his features. He has dark brown hair like mine. He's a chef and owns a restaurant at the same time.

On the other hand, that guy I was talking about is Louise, full name Louise Ken Gomez. He has a nice figure with 6-pack abs. He has golden blonde hair with brown highlights. He has charcoal colored eyes just like his dad. A very rare shade so sometimes they call him a rare type of species.

His father, Nicholae Gomez, was actually a former prince of Morocco. He gave up his throne so that he can marry Caroline Gomez. (Louise's mom) Since she has no royal blood in her. He is actually ten years older than Aunt Caroline. He has a very poor eyesight, skinny figure and possesses a very long, white, fluffy beard like that of Santa Claus. Just like Louise, he also has the alluring charcoal shade eyes that all the girls fall for.

His mother, Caroline Gomez is a very beautiful lady, with curvy hips and an hourglass figure even in her 50's. She's also a housewife and spends her time shopping with her rich friends. Upto now that she is 23 years married, a lot of princes and rich merchants still give her expensive boquets of flowers and other gifts on Valentine's.

It's often the Gomez's who provide our financial needs because of their riches. With that case, many people who have ill thoughts desire to take away their fortunes.

Scared with that thought, my mom was assigned to be like a protector of the two families. Sure enough, there were thiefs who tried to break in.

Fortunately, my mom was a graduate of black belt taekwondo, practiced judo and studied the art of machine guns and other firearms. that robbers who tried to steal from us get cold feet.

The only way to cut the string between Louise and I is if both of our parents agreed to cut the string. This includes cutting all ties and connections with the other family.

Both of our parents are really good friends so I don't think they considered cutting the string at all.

I don't mind the fact that our parents get along well, except for one thing--- My soon-to-be husband is a handsome, rich, obnoxious know-it-all.