Chapter 4: Dirty Little Secret

I will confess something... my deepest, darkest secret.

I fight with him only because of one reason. "I.LIKE.HIM."

It's hard fighting this feeling for more than ten years of my entire existence.

For ten mere hopeless years, I've endured the pain of unrequited love.

You might be curious how it AAA--LLLL STARTEEED.

"It" or should I say "this feeling" happened when I was 7.

When I first noticed his seductive charcoal-colored eyes. My heart skips a beat every time his natural golden brown locks glittered in the morning sun.

After that day, my life was full of twists and turns. With the goal of finally confessing to him which never actually happened. The only way to prevent this feeling from showing is to always pick on him.

I was really upset when I heard the conversation between my mom and aunt Caroline. I'm happy fighting with him, actually. I like it when I get to be close to him even if it means he'll hate me for the rest of my life.

When we were young, he often told me stories about his problems and silly things like what he ate for lunch and things like girls confessing their feelings for him.

We were so close back then that I always thought MAYBE I have a chance, I was so confident that he likes me back. We grew older and the closeness slowly faded away.

He became quiet and he's not like before anymore. It's awfully depressing that as we grew up our closeness disappears yet my feelings are not even deteriorating one bit.

That's life though,

'PEOPLE CHANGE.'