Chapter 24: Last Chapter

Five Years Later...

I achieved my dream to be a successful psychologist;

Jane became a fashion designer;

Tina became a world class model;

Karen now owns a very big business that's really booming;

Gary is currently studying his last year in my university, he passed the entrance test with flying colors.

My mom is now a taekwondo teacher in my school before;

My dad, as usual, still works on his restaurant; he got thinner though.

I saw uncle Nicholae and aunt Caroline on the front page of the magazine, looks like 'The Big Buck' is really stocking up those bucks.

I miss them so bad. They were like my second parents.

"Kris! It's nice to see you." Jane said.

"Long time no see, but in this office you have to call me doctor Kris." I smiled.

"Okay then, doctor Kris, the psycho psychologist." Jane laughed.

"Stop that!" I replied.

"So.. why are you here? Do you have any issues in the brain?" I teased.

"Yeah, right. I'm just oh you know.. stopping by.." Jane replied while flaunting off her ring.

"Oh my gosh, you're engaged?!" I said surprisingly.

"Yes! You know the guy who asked me out after the last highschool dance? Yep, that's the one." Jane shrieked.

"Eep! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations." I smiled.

"I came here because I want to give you this, here is your invitation." She smiled.

"What is this?" I asked as I received the very formal invitation.

"I'm getting married in three months!" Jane giggled.

"Ahhhh! That is so awesome!" I hugged her and felt happy for her.

"So.. What about you? Got a new boyfriend?" Jane asked.

"Um, no... " I replied.

"Girl, you gotta move on with that Louise guy, he's probably hooking up with those college girls right now. You know how it is in Earth, nonstop hangovers..." Jane warned.

"Oh, it's alright. I'm not thinking about him anymore." I smiled.

"Well, okay. I got to go now. Toodles!" Jane said goodbye then left my office.

I miss him.

I really do.

Everybody is moving on with their new lives and yet I am still here loving the same guy.

I was fixing some documents when a guy with a paperbag on his head walked into my office.

"Hello, sit down." I said to the man. He sat down and I asked,

"So, what's your problem? Why do you have that paperbag on your head? Do you have some kind of phobia?"

"Well, I do. I hated the world after what I've done to a very special girl I met a long time ago." he answered.

"So.. What seems to be the problem?" I asked, clicking my ballpen and ready to take down notes.

"I love her." he answered.

"And..?" I asked again.

"For the past years, I endured the pain of leaving by her side. I wanted to come back at her, after those dreadful years I tried to search for another girl since I know right now maybe she is taken. Sadly, I kept longing to see her face. She's the only girl I want in my life. When we were young, we were bound to be together with each other forever. I looked at her and instantly admired her beauty and determination. I was a coward; I didn't tell her how I felt. I left her because of my insecurities and I regret every bit of it. After that, I hated the world.. I hated everybody who lives in this cruel world. I hated myself for doing something hurtful to the one I love. I hated her, because she's the only one I've been thinking every minute, every second of the day. I hate her for coming every single night in my dreams, and I kept thinking about her. She's the only person in this world that I want to be with. I want her to be mine forever, because I am willing to be hers forever if she wants to. I think I'm a psycho right now but maybe I am." He briefly answered.