Chapter 6: Chaos

When we reached the majestic school gates there was a riot crowded inside the school grounds screaming. This happens all the time and everyday. I snuck inside then hid by the bushes hoping nobody sees me. Louise is out of sight though. Maybe he left me again and entered the school.

"Darn that guy." I told myself.

You might be wondering why we get flocked up by people.

For one, they think we're the "twins made from heaven". They think this way since our blood type is the same and so are our birth dates. Not to mention, we live in one house. My school records also list my name as 'Kris Melanie Brown GOMEZ'. It was requested by my mom. She said it's for the future preparations of our marriage. Nobody can see this invisible string anyway so nobody suspects us to be sort-of-like engaged to each other.

Another asset that people mistake us from being twins is because (they said): Louise and I have the same personality, strong and competitive.

Well, I don't think so because I describe myself as bubbly and optimistic while Louise is calm and collected.

(They also said) that we both possess attributes like perfect beauty, undefeatable brains and super high social status. The only reason why I'm fed properly is because of the Gomez's.

This, they also don't know that's why we gained a lot of admirers because of the spreading rumors about us.

I for one, only became like this because of HIM.

If he isn't so PERFECT, I wouldn't try and go this far to achieve fame. I won't even try my best to study my ass off.

Like I said, I don't give up easily.

He's the main reason why I try so hard after all.