Chapter 7: Depressingly Sweet

"*SIGH* I'm left alone again." I told myself.

I was busy hiding behind the bushes when someone from behind tapped my shoulder.

"Are you all alone?" the voice said.

I'm DOOMED. I was found. I'll get crowded and stomped on in a few seconds! Not to mention, that person who tapped me.. What is he going to do with me? I'm scared, I calmed myself down, closed my eyes, turned around, shoved that person's hand holding my shoulder and slapped him with all my might shouting,

"Ahh~ You PERVERT."

Still with my eyes closed, I'm shaking with fear.

"Ow! idiot. What's that for?!" the voice angrily replied.

The voice sounded familiar so I opened my eyes and saw Louise, also hiding behind the other bush.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know it was you." I muttered, "Wha-What are you doing here?" I nervously continued.

"What do you think? HIDING! Just like you. Isn't it obvious?" he rudely replied.

"Hey! I was trying to be nice here. Don't talk to me as if I'm garbage." I answered.

"Tsk. Your idiocy caused the mob to hear." He talked back.

Well, he's quite right, I did caught their attention so I didn't respond.

"Idiot." he repeated again.

He then grabbed my hand, held it tightly that I am red all over then ran together towards the school entrance. A big mob was following us from behind. We kept running and I kept blushing. We hid behind the staircase and both of us are inhaling vigorously.

"Are you still there?" I quietly whispered trying to start a conversation. Besides, I admit, it was really my fault.

"It's your fault suddenly shouting I'm a pervert out of nowhere. Now my reputation is damaged too." he said.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Haha, it's like you hit two birds with one stone." he laughed.

What's with that?! I'm so mad at him earlier for being rude to me and yet, he just smiles to me like that and it makes me want to forgive him instantly. I stared at his eyes and he stared at mine,

"You know what.." he started,

I looked at him with curiosity and wondered what he's going to say.

"You're really different from the other girls." he smiled then turned away.

What? Is that a compliment? or an insult? I don't know what he means by what he said.

"That.." I was going to say something but the school bell rang.

My question was interrupted and now I am pretty much left clueless. The headmaster instructed us to go back to our respective classrooms and peace was finally regained.