Chapter 23: Unsaid Feelings

I turned around and saw Gary,

"Oh, it's just you." I sniffed.

WHY?! Why does he need to leave me?

I haven't told him how I felt yet.

Why..?

Why didn't he tell me...?

Why can't it be like in those movies when the guy leaves the girl and the girl helplessly cries watching as the one she loves leave. Then someone offers a good old handkerchief and it happens to be that guy and the guy tells the girl he can't leave her because he loves her so much and THE END.

Happily Ever After.

I was hoping it would be Louise but it's not!

Gary sat beside me and comforted me,

"It's going to be fine." He says.

"Fine!? What's going to be fine? He left me! He left without saying a word, a goodbye, NOTHING AT ALL. Fine!? Please define it for me because right now it doesn't exist in my dictionary. Fine!? I never got a chance to tell him how I feel. These feelings that I've been keeping for 12 hopeless years! What is fine?! You think I'm fine!? What's wrong with you, Gary?!" I poured out all my feelings and I'm practically shouting at him. I don't care anymore. Now, these people would think I'm a stupid retard.

Whatever, I don't care. Look all you want! Look at my crying face, post it online I don't care.

Spread to the world that there's some insane girl wearing PJ's and freaking out in the airport.

"He actually said something." Gary pulled out a letter from his pocket and gave it to me.

"I watched him go. He really loves you, why don't you read that letter. I think he's been dying to tell you all the unsaid feelings that's going on his mind right now."

I quickly opened the letter and I read it.

Dear Kris,

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time now but I can't because of my pride and stupidity,

Did you received the flowers last night? It's pretty right? I hope you like it.

I'm sorry if I left the dance early and you were forced to go home alone,

I am thinking of things to put here and what I wanted to say.

So... As you heard, I told them to cut off our string,

It's not because I don't like you,

Infact, I loved you from the very first day you came into my life,

I love you.. up until now that we're this old.

It's because I am a coward;

I don't want to leave with you knowing because I know that I'll be tempted to stay,

I want you to forget all about me.

That's why I'm cutting the string so that you won't feel suffocated with my parents around you.