Chapter 6 " Truth or Dare?"

Oli rubbed his ears with his hands. " I'm sorry, Did I hear you correctly?"

I nodded awkwardly.

" You've only known him for a couple days Kell..."

" So?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Do you even know anything about him? You may think he looks cute but you don't really know him."

" I said he's my crush, I didn't say I wanted to marry him." I said sarcastically and entered the mansion.

" So when is Andy, Ronnie, and you hanging out?" Vic asked as I entered.

" Ummmm, tonight or tommorrow." I said quickly.

" Are you sure you actually want to do this?" Oli questioned.

I shrugged and pulled money out of my pocket. " Oli you owe them right?"

He nodded and hesitated before grabbing the money. " Thanks."

" No need to say thanks." I replied.

" Why can't you just give them money instead?" Vic asked.

" Because that's not what they want." I said with a smirk.

" Are you sleeping over there?" Oli asked.

" I don't know, but you can stay the night here if you want." I replied.

" What's the point in staying the night if you're not here?" Oli laughed.

" Maybe get to know Vic?" I suggested.

He nodded slowly.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I got a text from the Andy and Ronnie group chat.

" How about tonight at 8?" Andy asked.

" Sounds good, Kell?" Ronnie asked.

I typed back. " Sure who's place?"

" Mine." Andy replied.

I put my phone back into my pocket after checking the time. 7:30 should I start heading over?

" Well, Gotta to." I said to Oli and Vic.

" Already?" Vic whined.

" Come on mate." Oli whined.

" Bye." I waved and exited to a limo.

--- With Andy and Ronnie---

I had Oli stay with Vic so he can get to know him for me. Maybe Oli can see who Vic likes and stuff. I doubt Vic would tell Oli if he likes me though.

I just entered Andy's house and walked into the living room where Andy and Ronnie were sitting on the couch watching something on tv. Of course there's an empty spot for me in the middle so I plopped myself down startling them. - Drug (weed) trigger warning-

" What an entrance." Ronnie joked. He passed me a joint.

" Just watching tv high, it's really entertaining." Andy commented.

I nodded. - Alcohol (vodka) trigger warning- 

A few minutes later Ronnie passed me some vodka and we went to drinking. Drunk and high is an okay-combo but when you add different drugs to that it gets intense.