Chapter 7 " Falling asleep on Vic."

--- Kellin's pov---

I woke up naked with a pounding head ache. I looked around confused and realized I'm at Andy's house. I normally don't remember the night before but today I do, last night was fucked up. I'm mad at Ronnie and Andy, in fact, where are they?! 

I got up and went to my clothes on the floor. I reached into my jeans pocket and pulled out some meds for my head. I don't normally have hang-overs unless I drink 0 water. I put my clothes on and head down stairs. Where are those fuckers?

Well they left me home alone, typical. I looked around to find my phone since it wasn't in my pocket. I found it on the couch, I picked it up and called the group chat seeing which one of them would pick up. Just like I expected none of them picked up, great.

I decided to call the limo person to take me home.

--- Few minutes later ---

I entered the mansion to Vic and Oli playing video-games, not noticing my existence until I slammed the door behind me getting them to jump up startled.

" What did the door ever do to you?" Oli joked.

I ignored them and stomped up to my room slamming my door and locking it, screaming into my pillow.  A razor seems interesting right now but I have to look perfect, and society considers perfect scarless.

Someone knocked on my bedroom door but I ignored it. Don't cry, don't cry. I could possibly suffocate myself with this pillow and fade away.

" Kellin it's me." I heard Vic's voice muffled by the door. " Are you okay?"

That broke me. ' Are you okay?' That question always starts a race of tears on my face. A sobbed escaped my throat. Next I heard Oli behind the door.

" Kellin open up."

" Leave me alone." I mumbled.

" You known me for years kell, of course I won't do that." Oli pointed out. " Now either you like it or not, one of us is coming in, Vic or me?"

I sighed. " Whatever both of you come in." I unlocked the door laying on the floor hugging a pillow.

Vic stayed in the doorway giving me a concerned look, he didn't really want to approach me since he doesn't know me or how I will react.

Oli pulled my arm up making me sit against the wall and sat down next to me. " Tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

" Nothing." I mumbled.

" Obviously that's a lie." Oli replied.

" Okay fine, Andy and Ronnie." I said and I swear I saw Oli turn red from anger.

" What the fuck did they do?!?" He growled.

I opened my mouth to speak but more tears rushed down my face, I swear I can probably copy Niagara falls right now.

Oli sighed and calmed down a bit. " Say it when your ready." He mumbled.

Vic slowly made his way over to us sitting down. He put his hands through my hair playing with it calming me down a bit. I'm not used to gentle, Vic is so gentle he's acting like I'm some wild animal he's trying to rescue.

He went to kiss me but I turned away, as much as I needed him right now I can't really kiss anyone or anything like that after what happened last night. He gave me a confused look.

" Did they..." He trailed off looking at the marks on my neck and basically everywhere, my clothes covered most of the hickeys.

I nodded slowly crying again.

Oli stood up. " Where are they?!?" He asked in rage.

I shrugged and layed down using Vic's lap as a pillow, he continued playing with my hair. " I..I woke up and they were gone." I managed to speak.

He nodded slowly. " I'm going to tell them I have their drug money that will get their fucking idiotic mind to come here so I can punch them to death." He spatted. He picked up his phone leaving the room.

" I'm so sorry." Vic said breaking the silence. " I know I was suppose to watch you and.." I cut him off.

" Don't you dare fucking say it's your fault!" I yelled. "It..its my fault." I mumbled.

" It isn't your fault." He replied.

" I was the one who decided to go over there, decided to get high, drunk, took the idiotic dare to drink the drugged drink."

" It isn't you fault... once you were drugged you probably couldn't defend yourself."

" I guess that's true." I mumbled. " I couldn't move."

He sighed.

Silence flooded the room as he continued playing with my hair calming me, until I fell asleep on his lap.

To be continued. Comment your thoughts below!