Chapter 33 " Oli or Vic?"

The doctor comes in the room quickly and even more quickly once he sees Oli. The doctor quickly pushes me out of the way to examine him.

He lifts Oli's arm putting two fingers on his wrist to try to-find his pulse.

-- Vic's pov--

The burning hot shower painted my caramel skin to a cherry red. I spaced out most of the time leaving the water to burn away..him.

Now the water is ice cold, like icicles slicing into my skin. Soothing the redness but making me shiver so much that my teeth chatters could cut up my tongue.

I finally cut out of my thoughts as I wrap a towel around myself as the towel rubs against my burned skin like someone slapping a sun burn. It also stops a bit of my shivering.

I go into my room and throw on red boxers as I lay in bed putting the blanket over myself falling fast asleep.

* Kellin's pov*

I watch desperately waiting for an answer, I let out a sigh of relief when I discover Oli is alive.

I'm not sure why, but my body is poking at me to just leap out and kiss Oli's lips..

The doctor starts using his tools to pry out the bullet safely from Oli's torso.  He also manages to stop the blood and make sure everything okay.

" Make sure he is laying down for the next few days." The doc. Says to me and I nod in response smiling ear to ear that Oli is fine.

" He should wake up in a few hours." The doc says before leaving.

I make my way upstairs to check on Vic, he's already sleeping so I decide to strip down to my girly lingerie and cuddle into him without waking him up.

A few hours later, I go downstairs to check on Oli, who's now awake.

" Hey." I say softly not to startle him since he hasn't noticed my presence.

" Hey." He says as his eyes wander up and down my body. " You look um...wow."

I blush. " Okay okay stop it." I giggle sitting in a seat near the sofa since Oli is laying down on the entire couch.

" The doctor says you need days of rest, If you need anything I'm here." I say.

" Can I at least get up to go to the bathroom?" He asks with a laugh.

" Of course, just don't be walking around randomly." I explain and he nods getting up and going into the nearest bathroom.

Once he gets back I decide to finally ask him.

" Oli what did you do.."

" What?" He asks laying back down.

" When you got shot.. what were you doing?" I ask.

He sighs closing his eyes ignoring me.

" Oli." I say carefully.

" I need water." He says changing the subject.

I nod slowly getting up and getting him some water. Once I come back I try to speak.

" So.. can you please.." I start but he interrupts me.

" Just stop, Kellin, stop." He says angry.

" Uh, O..okay..?" I say slowly sitting down on the chair close to the sofa.

Silence lingers in the room awkwardly. The room is a bit dim at the moment but I swear I see a tear roll down Oli's cheek.