Chapter 29 " The Video."

I sit in the burning hot shower as it burns my skin. I'm hoping it can melt away my skin so the feeling of them will go away. My pale light skin is now cherry red. After awhile the water turns ice cold making me shiver, making my lips blue, I sort of look like the American flag right now, but I still sit there in a ball on the tub floor.

" You alright?" I hear Oli's british voice from outside the bathroom door.

I break out of my deep thought. " Yeah, Fine."

"It's been almost 2 hours Kells." Oli says turning the door knob but it's locked.

"Give me 100 more." I mumble closing my eyes.

" That's it, I'm coming in, get dressed if you need to, you have 5 minutes." He says.

I roll my eyes, I don't care if he sees me nude, He has plenty of times. " Just come in now." I sigh.

The lock is picked and he comes in as his eyes widen. " Kellin.." He says softly when he sees me.

My body is covered in hickeys, scratches, and bruises. Almost everywhere. Oli steps a bit closer to me feeling the water with his hand and cringing from how cold it is. He shuts it off, putting a towel on top of me.

" How hot was the water?" He asks looking at my red skin. I just shrug in response.

" Oh...shit..." I mumble as I remember another thing from last night.

" What is it?" Oli asks wrapping the towel around me.

" I remembered another shitty thing from last night." I frown. " My life is ruined."

" How is it ruined?" Oli asks.

" I remember.. they..um." I sigh face-palming myself. " Recorded everything."

Oli's eyes widen. " Shit..." He mumbles.

" They probably posted it." Fuck..

" They need to be arrested without anyone bailing them out." Oli says.

Oli gets out his phone. " Do you mind if..."

" It's fine, it's not like you're the first to see the video." I mumble.

" I just want to know what they did to you, it looks horrible." He says concerned.

" Just watch it in the other room I don't want to be reminded of it." I mumble.

He nods and goes to the other room.

* Vic's pov*

" What the fuck!" Mike shouts as he's on his phone.

" What?!" I ask curious.

Tony and Jaime are working at Hot Topic so we are the only ones home.

" Kellin was raped...?" It came out almost as a question as Mike said it. " There's a video.."

" Wait what?!" My mouth opens.

I take a peak at poor Kellin super drugged as Andy and Ronnie do rough things to him. I frown, How could this happen?!

Over 10 million views in less than 24 hours. I sigh.

" Should I go check on him?!" I ask.

" If you feel like that's the right thing than go ahead." Mike says as he exits out of the video.

* Few mins later *

I arrive at the mansion knocking on the door. Oli opens it with a pissed look on his face.

" What are you doing here??" He asks angrily.

"Checking in on Kel?" I reply confused of his aggression.

" He was so upset last night because he saw you and Jaime.. I comforted him but I left at around 12 am, and then he get's raped." He rants. " I come back this morning to a fist fight of Andy and Ronnie in the kitchen, Kellin's even more upset about last night, he's currently crying in a bathtub, so I suggest you leave."

I nod slowly. " So you're saying this is all my fault.. how?"

" You're the reason he got so drunk and high in the first place, he was too messed up to defend himself." He says before slamming the door in my face.

I sigh walking away. Is he really putting the blame on me? I mean he was with him last he left and then it happened.

Poor Kellin... I was suppose to watch him too..

A/N: Let's get to know each other in the comments maybe?