Chapter 8 " A Diamond bullet and a gun made of gold."

I woke up on Vic still.

" You seriously stayed?" I mumbled half awake.

" Of course." He mumbled. " You've only been asleep for almost three hours."

I sat up next to him. " Where's Oli?"

" He went to beat them up I'm guessing?"

Oli has huge muscles but it's still 2 against one and last time I checked Ronnie kept a weapon on him, not sure if Andy does. I quickly shot up. " I need to go, like now." I said quickly.

" Are you okay?" He asked standing up.

" I.." I sighed running down the stairs calling the limo to come. Vic chased after me.

" Why are you in a hurry? Where are you going?" He asked.

" Oli might be in danger." I said simply.

" How?" Vic asked.

" Enough questions." I said quickly as I entered the limo him sitting next to me.

I called Oli over and over until he finally picked up.

" Where are you?!?" I asked in panic.

" Ronnie's place." Oli replied nervously.

" Am I on speaker?" I asked.

" No." He replied.

" Good, leave the phone on so I can hear what's happening i'm on my way." I can tell by the way he's speaking that he's in danger, and I know he lied about his location but I have enough money to just hack his phone anyways.

The limo has a built in computer thing I used to find out Oli's location.

" Just, put the gun down." I heard Oli say on the phone.

" How do I know you won't rat us out?" Ronnie asks.

" I wouldn't do that." Oli replied.

" But yet you come at us to beat us up?" Andy questioned.

The limo arrived at the location.

Vic and I slowly walked up to them.

Ronnie has the gun.

" Ronnie just trust Oli, he won't rat you guys out, lower the gun." I said.

Ronnie started laughing. " Since when are you against bad boys?"

Andy smirked.

" Since you two forced me in bed with you." I snapped. " Shoot anyone and I will make sure you loose every bit of money you have, loose money also means you run out of drugs."

" We are where you get your drugs from." Andy pointed out.

I thought a bit and shrugged. " I can find someone else."

They looked at each-other like they were speaking with facial expressions.

Ronnie lowered his gun as I ran over to Oli.

" You okay?" I said loud enough for only him to hear.

He nodded and I nodded towards the limo and Oli went into the limo.  I nodded for Vic to head into the limo but he shook his head.

" I'm not leaving you with them." Vic said strictly. I rolled my eyes.

" Ronnie drop the gun and slide it over." I said.

" Someones being bossy today." He complained bur slid the gun over. I picked it up twirling it in my fingers.

" Now do you trust me alone with them?" I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes. " Sure just stop swinging that thing around." He said nervously. Awe the cute little sexican is afraid of a gun. He went into the limo.

I slid the gun into my pocket. " Last night." I said awkwardly.

" It happened, either hate us or don't." Ronnie replied.

" You know I can get you two arrested right?"

" But would you?" Andy asked raising an eyebrow.

I pouted. For some reason they're so convincing. Probably because I've known them almost as long as I've known Oli.

" Friends with benefits don't rape each-other." I say harshly.

" We were all drunk and fucked up." Andy pointed out.

" You still gave me whatever drug was in that drink!" I shouted. " What are you guys going to do next?!? Force needles into me? Because you know I don't do those!" I raged.

" It was a mistake." Ronnie snapped. " In fact you're a fucking mistake." He growled as he spit on me.

I whipped the spit off of my face and gave him a death glare. " Did you really just fucking spit on me?!?" I snapped. " I'm the one with the fucking gun you idiot!" I pulled out the gun with my hands shaking pointing it at him.

" You wouldn't hurt a fly." He replied.

" Alright that's enough." Andy budded in.

" Back the fuck up." I hissed as I pointed the gun back in forth between them.

" Have you gone insane??" Andy asked.

I put the gun back into my pocket. " We're done." I said simply and left entering the limo.

TO BE CONTINUEDz. What do you predict will happen next?