Surprise Gift

Note: Slightly SPG

"Sehunnie~ Yah, let's go to the mall. Help me choose a present for Yeollie's birthday." Baekhyun says to Sehun over the phone.

"Can't hyung. I have things to do today. Why don't you call Kyungsoo hyung?" He suggested. He is busy preparing for a surprise gift for his lover, Luhan.

"Aww~~ Soo is not available right now. Pft. Anyway, thanks and sorry for calling you." The other one said.

He wants to feel guilty for turning down the request of his hyung but he's really into making a surprise gift for Luhan.

"Sorry hyung." And then he ends the call.

He returns his full attention on making the gift. It's a scrap book that contains a lot of captured moments of them together. It wasn't really his style to do these stuffs but for the sake of his boyfriend he will gladly do it.

He glued the last photo and take a look at his wrist watch. It's fifteen minutes after seven and still Luhan isn't here. He knows that the older one will be here at any moment so he cleans up the mess and decides to take a quick shower.

Sehun is too focus on showering that he didn't heard the creek sound of the door.

**

Luhan misses his boyfriend. His Sehunnie. He badly wants to make love with him but he's damn stuck in traffic.

He's been away for a certain cf shoot that only includes the EXO M members. He's been away for three fucking days and he can't wait to see him again.

He's been thinking of ways on how to pleasure his lover.

"Maybe I'll take him on top of our dining table." He says with smug on his face.

**

He takes slow steps and stands behind Sehun. The younger one haven't notice him yet. He is too engrossed on soaping his whole body.

Luhan feels his jeans tightening as his member grows harder and harder as each few seconds pass. How he wants to ravish him.

"Sehunnie~~" he calls out. He can't take it any longer. He wants to be fuck and he wants to fuck.

Sehun drops the soap as Luhan standing in front of him registers in his mind.

"Hyung?" He asks as if making sure is he's really there. Standing proud and hard. Very hard. As he notices the big member between his thigh. He smirks. "Are you horny?"

Luhan nods his head and pushes Sehun on the wall. He grinds his clothed member onto Sehun's bare one.

"Fuck me Sehunnie. Fuck me real hard~~ Fuck me here, inside our bathroom. Fuck on our bed, fuck me on top of our dining table. Just fuck me~~"

He grins and pulls Luhan's head and crashes his lips. He kisses Luhan savagely. His one hand slids down the older one's jeans. He cups his hard clothed member and whispers,

"I'll fuck you with pleasure~~"

End.