You and Me. Bed. Now

Note: I don't know why I wrote this one. I just did. And this is a hetero fic.

"You and me. Bed. Now."

If it wasn't sexy then I don't know what to call it. Have you ever wonder what it's like to have a boyfriend who acts funny outside but sexy deep inside?

It's like you laughed at his mischief and then the next moment you're pinned down beneath him. His body of top of yours.

Do you feel like a pervert now?

How about him grinding his lower half onto yours while licking your sensitive spot - which is your collar bone? What would you do now?

"You had fun laughing at me? Misbehaving again. Do you love punishment that much?"

My cheeks burned because of the arousing feeling I got from listening to his sexy voice. I can almost feel myself wet -- really wet that is.

"Sit on the bed, strip your clothes and wait for me. I'll be back in a few moments."

That's what he said and I feel like reaching my peak. God, his voice is so damn sexy. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like exploding into millions of tiny pieces.

I did what he told me to do. Say on top of the bed, stripped my clothes until I'm left with only my lacy underwear, and now I'm waiting for him.

The door opens and Kai swiftly walked towards me. Each step carried his sexy aura. He stopped a few inches in front of me.

"I said strip your clothes off. All of it."

His voice laced with primitive hunger that I know I can only satisfy. I leaned in into his hard chiseled abs and kissed it, hearing his grunt.

"Your underwear. Off. Now."

I took off my underwear and handed it to him. He lifted it up to his nose and sniffed it like it's the most refreshing thing he had smelled in all his life.

"Lay down and open your legs wide."

I'm a slave to his words. I laid back, opening my legs wide for him to see everything of me. He chuckled in appreciation before using his finger to trace my slit. I moaned back because of the pleasure spiking inside my body.

"So wet, so wet. Wet for me. Only for me."

He sucked the finger he used, pulling it out with a soft "pop" sound. He grinned down at me and before I know it plunged two knowing fingers inside of me.

"Ahh... Ohh... Ahh..."

The only sounds that can be heard inside the room. He kept his fast pace until I felt the tiny sparks inside of me. So closed to reaching it...

He pulled back only to look at me before leaning down to kissed me hard. Pushing his tongue inside of my mouth, tasting me, exploring me, loving me.

I hooked my arms around his neck and that's when I felt him entered. His huge member went passed my cavern, pushing the walls of virginity.

And we started the slow dance of love - the rhythm that he can only dance.

End.

I might write a KaiSoo version of this. Hihihihi. KaiSoo feels~