Part 15

Seb's POV

Should I call her? Did she hear what I said earlier? Why did I even said that? I throw the car key on my coffee table. I sat down on the couch. Thinking if I'm gonna call Lizzie.

Nagalit ba s'ya when I kissed her? But she was responding to my kiss, and she even initiate for the second time.

I took the phone out of my pocket and searched for her name. "Liz" I'm really indecisive if i'm going to call her or not.

I pressed "call", waiting for her to answer, if she will.

"Are you home?" I heard her gentle voice on the other line.

"Yeah. Ahm.. I-I, U-uh.." I stammered. What should I tell her?

"Seb.." She called out my name.

"Liz?" I responded. My heart is pounding. Why am I even feeling this way? I like her, ok. So? Why does this idea of liking her make my heart thud this way?

"Kumain ka na? Mag dinner ka na."

I laughed. Trying to cover that nervous and excitement feeling. "I usually take my dinner around 7. Still early."

"Ok. Ah, about what happened earlier? Uhm, I just wanted to say - " I cut her off.

"Yeah. About that.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"I wasn't mad. And, about the second time.. When I was the one who initiated, uhm.."

I smiled. She remember that the second time, it was her who started the kiss. "I-I wish it was longer." I've just broken up with Marg, and here I am, flirting with Liz.

Silence. I don't know if she's still on the line. But I can hear heavy breathing from the background, so I suppose she's still there. "Liz."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Seb. Good night." Then she hang up. Followed by a busy tone.

I went to my room, changed my clothes. Then I lay down on my bed. These past few days, since we became "friends", when I slept in their house and when we go out everyday for lunch, I can't seem to take her out of my mind.

That could've been the reason why it doesn't matter if Marg broke up with me. Technically, we've broken up since I didn't go into her condo tonight.

"Sebby.." She hugged me from behind. I took a deep breath. She really smells great. Her perfume suits her.

"Yep?"

"I'm gonna tell you something. Promise me, you won't get mad." She then sat beside me.

I look into her brown eyes. I leaned closer and planted a kiss on her lips. "Mahal, never will I ever get mad at you."

She pinched my waist. "Bolero!"

"Ano nga? What are you going to tell me?"

"I am, 2 months pregnant." she bit her lower lip. She's intently looking at me, waiting for my reaction.

"Seriously?" A smile slowly form on my lips. "Magiging daddy na 'ko? Magiging mommy ka na?" I asked excitedly. My heart racing fast. I can't breath in happiness.

She nodded. Happiness is written all over her face.

I hugged her. "I've always wanted to have a child, and I've always wanted you to be the Mom."

She softly pressed her lips to mine. "I love you, Sebby. "

"I love you too, Lizzie."