Part 25

A/N
Time check: 25th of April 2020, 2:27AM Sydney Time
Well Hello there! It's been a while. I ran out of ideas for this story. This is one of my issues when I'm writing a story, most of the time I am left out of ideas on the one that I'm working on kasi I have another one in mind. I'll try my best to update this one. Any feedback or ideas is very much appreciated. Thank you.

🐷🐷 😘😘

Seb's POV

I look at her lovingly. The way she smiles and laughs makes my heart warm. I took her left hand and put it on my lips. She looked at me. I mouthed "I love you." She smiled at me, "I love you too." Then she softly caressed my face.

"Oh these two! We're still here you know." I heard Em said while still munching the food on her plate.

"Let them." I heard Chris said. I can see happiness on his eyes. "Oh by the way, what's our agenda for today? Any activities planned?"

Lizzie shook her head. "No planned activities. We just really want to clear our heads."

I nodded in agreement. "But if you have anything you want to do, let us know." I pulled Liz closer to me, grabbing by her waist.

"I'm really full! You two put too much on my plate." Complained Em while she softly touched her round belly. "Kate, Tony.. any plans?" Then she look at the two.

I completely forgot about Kate and Tony, they are with us sitting a few meters away from me and Liz. They are quietly finishing their meal.

They shook their heads at the same time. "No, we too just want to clear our heads and breath some fresh air." Tony responds.

"I think it's best that we just rest tonight. You know, cuddle time." Chris commented while grinning.

We went to the rooms assigned to us shortly after we finished our dinner.

Liz started unpacking our things, I walk to her slowly and hugged her from behind. I inhaled and her scent makes me crazy. I showered little kisses on her neck. "We can do that later." I mumbled. "Can we cuddle first?" I naughtily licked her neck followed by small kisses again.

She turned around and is now facing me, she's biting her lower lip. I took a dive and kiss her in the lips, both my hands are supporting her back. Both her hands are placed on my neck, softly caressing it.

I sat down on the bed, my lips are still sealed with hers. She's now sitting on top of me, on my lap. There's so many things that's going on my mind right now. "Tore her dress, make love with her." I clutched on to her thighs. She's wearing a shorts right now, so really the part that my hand is placed doesn't have clothing on it. Her skin is soft and smooth it's always been like that.

We pulled away after a few minutes. Panting. She giggled. "That was intense."

I nodded. Circling my fingers to her thighs. Going back and forth, drawing infinity. *

"Are you ok?" I asked, her head laying down on my chest. "Something's bothering you?"

She shook her head.

"Come on, tell me."

"Just.. about Kate and Tony."

I kissed her forehead. "Don't involve your self on their issue. Least that you can do right now, is talk to Kate.."

"I just don't want to see her in that situation. I don't want to see her getting hurt. It just hurts me so much, that she cannot fight back." She took a deep breath.

"Did she even know that Tony is married before she got into that relationship?"

Her shoulder shrugged.

"In my opinion, and honestly speaking.. Kate is in no position to fight back. And you know that right?"

She nodded her head. "I know. But.."

I pressed my lips to hers before she can say another word. I tasted her lips, it always tasted the same - sweet. “We are here to relax, yes? So just forget about that for now, please?"

She heaved a sigh. “Thank you."

I nodded my head. “Let's go out and just enjoy the place, shall we?"

We went out and just go for a stroll while holding each others hand. The sky is clear, not much clouds to hide the stars and the moon. The wind caresses on to our skin and it feels great. With Liz beside me, I feel contented. I will trade any riches in the world just to be with her - yes, cliché, I know. I look at her while she's looking at the horizon, she's the most beautiful woman in my eyes.

"Liz.. " I called her name.

She look at me.

I smiled at her. She smiled back.

Without us uttering any words, just looking at each others eyes it seemed that we already know what each of us wants to say. It's as if we have a telepathic power to communicate what we want to say.

Then a star dashed to fall from the night sky. She tugged my hand.

“Did you see that?"

I nodded my head. “Did you make a wish?"

“Yes."

“What did you wish for?"

“Our happiness, Em's and Chris', and Kate's.. What did you wish for?"

“To be with you forever, if possible. If it's not possible, then until my last breath." I took her hands and kiss it gently. Sounds sappy, but damn! I just can't stop myself from telling her these things.

She smiled sheepishly and tucked her hair at the back of her ears. “You're making me blush. Bolero ka talaga." She remarked.

“Oh, I wasn't always like this. This is what you've made me."

She throw her arm and wrapped it around my neck. I wrapped my arm to her waist. We both took a deep breath. “I love you.” we both said at the same time. Then she giggled.

A/N:
Time check: 8:30PM Sydney Time, 30th of August 2020.
Yay! Finally get to work on this after quiet sometime. Hope you'll like this new update. I'm struggling to continue this story as I already ran out of ideas. But will try my best to end this as the story is promising - well, that's on my pov.

On this trying times (with covid-19 snatching away 2020, we are few months away to end of the year) hope everyone including your families are safe. Take care, don't forget to social distance, wash your hands, and stay at home if possible.

😘😘🐷🐷