Part 30

A/N: Another Lizzie pov. :)
I'm back to work after 10 months, I don't feel like going back yet, but I need money. 😂 This might again - be abandoned for a looooong time. But who knows, with new atmosphere, new idea might come out.

Lizzie's POV

I went inside my sister's room. She's wailing. I wanted to protect her, but I don't know how. She's protected me at the time I was in pain, why can't I do the same for her? Slowly I walk to her bed and hugged her tight, the least I can do to somehow make her feel she wasn't alone, that I'm here. She hugged me back.

“Since when did you know that he is married? How did you even met him?" For some reason, I no longer remember how he met Tony. They've been together for a long time, they seemed happy everytime I see them, guess that's the reason why I never cared to ask her these little details before.

“We used to work at the same company." She moved her body away from me to give herself some space while she sniffs then wipe her tears away. “He told me he is single but he has 2 kids from past relationship." Her tears started crawling down her cheeks again. “I met the kids, we get along so well. He used to bring them when we go on a date." She continued. Sniffing in between like a little child. “Two years ago, few months after I left my old job, someone started sending me messages. Saying that Tony is already married, that they weren't separated.. That she just left to work abroad."

“So you already knew? Why.. why didn't you broke up with him?"

“I love him so much, Liz. Besides, I feel like no one will accept or like me anymore."

“Ate.." I called her, helpless.

“I'm so stupid."

“So, Mary already talked to you about it?"

Ate Kate nodded her head. “I was really planning to broke up with him, and stay far away. But then.." She gulped. “He talked to me, he told me iiwan n'ya na si, Mary. Magsasama kami, magpapakasal." She started crying again. “Bubuo kami ng sariling pamilya, kasama yung dalawang bata. Can you blame me for hoping that one day it will happen? All I want is to be happy."

I nodded my head. I understand her. “But you knew that you're wrecking someone else's lives, their family?"

“I know, and you don't have to rub it in my face! Alam ko, mali yung ginawa namin - ginawa ko. Easy for you to say these things to me, na nakasira ako ng pamilya.. na may nasaktan ako. Because you've never been in this situation." Frustration is evident on her voice. “Yung nangyari sa'yo kay Chris, that is nothing compared to how I feel right now." She scoffed.

I took a deep breath. Gusto kong magalit sa sinabi n'ya, about what happened to me and Chris. I felt she's mocking me. “Magpahinga ka na." I stood up from her bed. “I'll see you tomorrow." I wanted to console her, but at the same time I wanted to give her some space too.

I went inside Seb and I's room. He's on the bed reading a book. He jumped out of the bed upon seeing me.

“Is everything ok? You talked to her?" He placed his arms over my shoulder.

I nodded my head. “It didn't turn out well."

“Looks like it." He helped me sat on the bed. “And what did she tell you?"

“I told her that she wrecks someone else's family."

“And..?"

“Now, she's upset with me."

He shrugged his shoulder. “You just told her the truth. If she doesn't want to accept it, or listen to you.. it's all on hers."

“I know.. It's just that, there is this part of me na nagi-guilty. Because I couldn't seem to protect her." I bit my lower lips. I feel like crying, it's just so hard for me knowing that my sister is in pain and I can't seem to do anything to make it go away.

“Kate will be fine, she'll bounce in no time."

“Seb.." I started crying. Tears trickled down my cheeks.

“Please, Liz. Don't cry." He placed his hands at the back of my head, pulled me closer and rested my head on his chest. “It's ok."

“F*ck Tony! He's an a**hole! Douche bag! Dick head!" I cursed.

“Shhh.." He tried to calm me down. “Enough ok? You, cursing him will not change the situation."

“Why are there guys like him?"

Seb shrugged his shoulders. “Maybe, he is not contented to what he has, have. Let's not talk about this.. Do you want to go out for a walk?"

I shook my head. I'm not in the mood to go out again. My energy is drained out. Physically, mentally and emotionally. “You‘re ok if we just lay in the bed? Do nothing.."

He smirked. “Lay in the bed, yes. Do nothing.. I can't promise." Then he winked at me. “You know that I love to do all sorts of things with you."

I smiled.

*************************************************

A/N: 17.09.2020
Sooooo, gusto ko lang i-post 'to, I-share kahit no one will care. Kasi, why not diba? I've had this on my docs saved for almost 4 years now, I think?. Nung time na wala pa kong work, and as in sobrang inspired pa 'ko na magsulat. Yung tipong tuloy-tuloy lang 'yung ideas. Yung naglalakad lang kami, naghuhugas ako ng plato or even when I'm just sitting on the couch, tapos ang daming prompts na pumapasok sa isip ko.

Medyo messy lang yung story na 'to - literal. Haha

Ben: **Ngingiti, titignan si Mystique** I'm really not prepared for this wedding vow.
*Pulls a small paper out from his suits pocket* “Mystique, the first time I saw you..
Back in the café, I told my self “you are the one” *His left hand hold hers tightly* “I
know back then, I never had a chance. But then Dad and Mom *looks at where his
parents are seated* told me, if I love you and I feel that you’re the one, then I shouldn’t
give up. When I came here, about 4 years ago.. I don’t know what the future holds, but
I always knew, that you are my future. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity – to
take care of you and the kids, and most of all to love you. I won’t promise anything, but
I will make sure that I’ll give you and the kids the life that you deserve. I love you.