Part 22

A/N:

Yay! Finally, nakapag-update din. I was lurking on tumbler and I saw a lot of WinterWitch fanarts, one shots, stories and edits like the below (ctto);

 I was lurking on tumbler and I saw a lot of WinterWitch fanarts, one shots, stories and edits like the below (ctto);

The pic above is so believable and adorable 😍😍😍. If you're really not aware about them, you'll fall for this (and I almost fall 😂)

Anway, my WinterWitch/BarnesxMaximoff/LizziexSebby ❤ is so happy again. 😄

I don't expect these two to be romantically involved in real life, kahit sa movie nalang! May movie nga dati si Seb and Ashley Greene (I like her too but I don't ship them) Baka naman pwede magkaron din sila ni Lizzie? 🙏

Updated A/N:
I wrote this around June, and was left on my drafts until today. I did some reading, now I am asking my self why it took me this long to publish this? There wasn't anything wrong with how it was written (oh, that's in my opinion). Made a "few" changes, but nevertheless, this is still the same POV as it was written few months back. No major changes.

To anyone who'll read this part, Happy Holidays! 🎉

Seb's POV

We're having our morning coffee. She's standing, looking outside the building, I'm sure she's thinking of Kate. Her eyes are puffy, she hasn't had a good sleep for the past few days, well - since that confrontation incident between Kate and Tony's wife (?)

"Liz, I tap her shoulder." I just can't stand there and look at her.

She turn to me, smiling. But sadness is evident on her eyes. The usual glow isn't there. We are going through the issue with Marg and now there is another issue.

The issue really didn't involve her, us. But it involves her sister. We've known each other for several months, less than a year, but I know how she loves and how important Kate is to her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm thinking.. What if we go out of town?"

She frowned. "Out of town?" She hasn't turn her gaze away. Trying to read my expression. To see if i'm serious.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I just thought it might help you, us. We've been going through a lot lately, specially ikaw."

"Pa'no si ate? Who will look after her while we're away?" concern is written all over her face.

I cupped her face and kiss her lips. "We can tag her along if she wants to."

She hugged me tight. "Thanks, Seb. Pero, pa'no dito sa office if we're both out of town?"

I put my index finger to her lips, that was just a few seconds pressed on mine. "Don't worry about that. I already talked to, Scarlet. Besides, we will just be away for a week. That isn't too much." I assured her.

"Thanks, Sebby." She placed her hands at the back of my neck while looking at me lovingly.

I place my forehead on hers. "Anything for you. Anything to see you happy again, always."