~Chapter 3~

~Chapter Three

inside was a mess everything was broken.

"excuse me miss. we need you to focus. whats the Address?" a woman said over the phone.

"746 oak leaf drive." I said taking deep breaths trying to calm myself.

"ok we will send someone over right away. but you need to get out of the house," the womans clam unnerving voice told me.

"no Rylee's in here!" I shouted.

"I know but-" I hung up. there is no way that woman was going to get me out of this house without Rylee.

a scream was comming from upstairs oh lord no. he found her. I ran up the stairs following the shrieking voice.

"Rylee!!! Rylee hang on!!!" I know it probably wasnt the best idea to start screaming her name and thundering up the stairs, but it was all I had.

once I reached her room I gasped. a man-a boy really not much older than 16 or 17- stood dressed in black including black gloves and a black skee mask revealing only piercing gray eyes which were staring directly back at me. Rylee was hugging herself in the corner obviously she had been dragged from her previous hidding spot under the bed.

the gray eyed boy marched twords me. I looked around in a panic I reached for Rylee's history textbook, but I didnt get to it. the boy grabbed my arms and rammed me against the wall.

he pushed his body against mine. he coverd my mouth and gripped my hair. he starred directally into my eyes forcing me to stare back in his.

I tried kicking and hitting him but nothing made him loosen his grasp on me. he smiled-well smirked really- like he was taunting me. mocking me telling me struggling was useless.

I opened my mouth and bit down on his unsuspecting hand until I tasted blood.

"ouch! you little," the boy trailed off. he took his bleeding hand and slapped it across my left cheek sending sparks of pain all through my body.

he grabbed my neck pushing hard. breathing became hard. I glanced over at Rylee who layed on the floor with blood oozing out of her.

without thinking about it I took my hand and scrapped my nails across his face. he let go instantly.

I fell to the floor taking in deep breaths and coughing. he recovered himself and picked me up off the floor. everything was fading. the next thing I knew was that I was tumbling down the stairs and crashing into the floor.

the gray eyed boy was only a blurr walking down the stairs. but someone else jumped in front of me. he bent down and looked at me with pity in his soothing blue eyes.

all I saw was darkness. then like a window opening I saw the two boys fighting.

I was in the middle of a life or death situation but the only thing that took over my mind was that the blue eyed boy wasnt a cop. actually he was dressed like an average day person. tee shirt and jeans.

everything was gone again. I felt firm arms wrap around me which caused me to fight against the dark.

I looked up to see the blue eyed boy looking down at me. he held onto me tighter. he took off running keeping me held against his chest. he craddled me carfully, with the same watchfulness as if he were holding something so precious so breakable. he snuck out of the back door as the cops rushed in with their usless timing.

I made I slight moan at the pain falling over my body.

"shhhh its okay. your okay now. so is your friend. your both safe, I promise," the boys blue eyes still looked down at me. all I could make out was the shape of dark dark brown hair flopping over his four head.

with that I let myself go limp in his arms and aloud the darkness to wash over me.