~Chapter 4~

~Chapter Four

when I woke I was laying in a medical bed. my body ached. I had so many cords attached to me you'd think I was some kind of experiment.

I think back to the previous night trying remember if I dreamed it or not. obviously it happend how else would I have ended up in here.

the door opend which sent a jolt of shock through me. a doctor walked in he was staring down at a clip board. he was sure to close the door behind him.

"hello miss umm, Wattson. is it all right if I call you marry?" the doctor smiled at me happily. I only nodded.

"so can you tell me what happend? no one seems to know." I didnt respond. I was debating on weather to divuldge what had happend to me and reveal that some boy came inside and saved me at the last moment, or allow everything to remain a secret and keep these people from picking around in the past.

"do you even remember?" the doctor held a saddend, sympathetic gaze, "that friend of yours, Rylee I think, she didnt seem to remember, and if she did she did a good job of getting out of telling us."

"Rylee," I said for the first time. it turned out to be really difficult to make my voicebox produce noise.

"and she speaks," the doctor grinned as if it was some big acomplishment, "and yes she woke up a few days ago. she took a rough beating. but not quite as bad as you. you probably would have woke up yesterday if it wasnt for the concousion and the ammount of blood you lost."

"wait she woke up a few days ago, thats not possible its only been a night," I corrected him.

"no, marry, you've been out for about 2 weeks," the doctor assured me.

I couldnt speak. I couldnt find words.

"I can see you need time to take this in. there is a bathroom through that door. I figure you're wanting a shower about now. and I believe some boy came by and dropped off some of your clothes, it was kind of strange, my files don't show any siblings. do you have a brother by any chance?" I shook my head. was this the boy that saved me? no, it cant be. the thought of that blue eyed boy going through my room picking out an outfit for me, sent chills through me.

I took a deep breath. "I'll check back in on you in a little bit. your nurse will bring you some food, you must be starving." the man smiled and walked out the door.

I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and found my favorite dark skinney jeans, turquoise vans, and light blue shirt.

I looked into the mirror. I looked like I just crawled out of a horror movie. my blonde hair was in a mess it didnt even look blonde anymore it looked like a reddish brown. dried blood was covering my face and the rest of my body. my clothes were torn and sticking to my body.

I sighed, and stripped the bloody clothes off. then turned on the hot watter and stepped in.