chapter 14

Chapter 14~

"woah woah, demon blood.?" I said speaking up for the first time. "this is rediculious you cant actually expect me to believe all of this.?"

"honey, I understand its tough to take in," Leah said in a much nicer tone.

"more like impossible," I shouted, "last month I was a regular 15 year old girl, at evergreen highschool, just trying to make it by with my best friend. and now here I am being told I've been stalked by like 4 people and that I have demon blood in me.!?! what's the deal with that.?" I couldn't contain myself. a part of me believed them, there was so much I couldn't explain about myself.

"Marry," Evan reached for me but I pulled away.

"no just don't.! you know I should turn all of you into the police.!!" I shouted louder.

"you just do that. see how well that turns out for you.! I dont think you understand how powerful we are sweetheart. we could wipe out all the cops in the police station with you in the process. and whats that your mother comming home in a week. wouldn't it but unfortunate for her to have a little, 'Car Accident' and then poor old daddy on his boat maybe the waters are a little rough that day.. hmm.." Leah stood up smiling knowing that she had found my weak point.

tears filled my eyes and threatened who leak out. I looked over at Evan who was already looking at me.

"Thats enough Leah," Evan screamed.

"I say when it's enough. your too soft Evan, if it were up to you the whole Nave would have fallen apart." Leah said walking to me.

"I just want Rylee and to go home," I mumbled.

"You heard the girl. she just wants to go home. she had no business here in the first place," Leah laughed.

Evan grabbed my wrist and stomed out of the room leaving Leah alone. we marched through the hallways, to my suprise Evan payed no attention to any of the girls passing by.

we went down numerous stair cases. I was sure we had to be underground. Evans hand still locked in mine. his grip was somewhat painful.

we finally reached a part of the church that was deserted. we went through a stone tunnel before entering a new room. the room was amazing. the walls were in an octagonal angel and were nothing but mirrors. white roses climbed the walls leading to a crystal chandelier in the center of the room. a small blue chair sat near the door.

Evan let go of me slaming the door. he kicked the chair weakening the wooden legs.

I walked to the walls and started to pet the white rose petals.

"roses," I whispered.

Evan looked up, "you like them?" He asked me.

"very much," I looked back and smiled at him. before walking to him scrunched down on the ground, "thankyou," I mumbled.

"for what?" he asked. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"for defending me," I assured him.

"it wasn't a big deal," he faked a smile.

"it was to me."