James Imagine

Your POV

James was having a get together at his house and I agreed to come. How could I disagree!

"So You will be there?" James asked.

"Of Course!" I said excited for it.

He hugged me then went inside his house.

At night, I got dresses in a red and white shirt and jeans that go up to my knees. I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to put some flats on. I grabbed my purse and my phone and walked out the door all ready to go.

I walked over to Alexa who was with Logan and some other people by the pool.

"Hey Alexa. Hi Logan." I said approaching the two.

"Hey! You made it!" They said at the same time.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I giggled. We started talking and enjoying each other.

James' POV

"Do you see Y/N?" I asked Kendall while he was eating chips.

"Umm, No. But what I do see is love in the air." Kendall throws nore chips into his mouth.

I push him a little.

"Kendall! We are just best friends. And she would never feel the same way." I said while continuing to search for her.

"Oh! Found her!" Kendall pointed to the pool by Logan and Alexa.

"Oh thanks dude!"

"It's all for love James. All for love." I heard him say and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

Y/N's back was turned to me so I approached her slowly. I was behind her and and put my hands on her eyes.

"Kendall?" She guessed and my mouth dropped open.

"What?! Kendall. Really?" I cross my arms and turn around.

"James. I knew it was you."

"Sure. Whatever." I said looking around the place.

"James. Please. Forgive me." I laughed and I turned around to hug her and she hugged me back.

"I'm glad you made it." I said.

" Why is everyone glad that I came?" She looked at Alexa and Logan then back to me.

"May I be the one to remind you that you are special to everyone." I said.

"Thanks James." She smiled.

"Can I talk to You? Alone? Please?"

"Sure." She followed me outside the patio and in front of my door.

"Listen... Y/N... Umm... I don't wanna be best friends anymore." I said slowly.

She looked at me in a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanna be more." I said. She smiled.

"Really?" She said coming closer.

"Well... Yes. If want to then..."

"I would love too James." Then she hugged me and we hugged for a while.

"So you wanna go to the beach on saturday together?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

Then we went back to the party and had a great time.