Carlos Imagine

Carlos were out with the guys and left you at home alone.

You sighed and Looked at your headphones that were sitting on your kitchen counter.

"Hmmm... Why Not." You say to yourself.

You got up and grabbed the headphones and your Ipod. Good Time started and you had to sing along cause it was a great song.

"It's Always a Good Time!" You sang along.

Soon you found your body moving to the beat and you were dancing like a lunatic around the house.

The.music was so loud that you couldn't hear anything at all.

The door opened and closed but you could care less.

"Wow." You heard someone say when the song ended and you stoped dancing.

"Carlos!" You squeal and stand still as he walked towards you.

"Do you do this everytime I go out?" He asked you.

"No. Not really." You simply answered.

"Well you should and I should sneak into the house more often." He stated and you couldn't help but giggle at his comment.

"Would You like to dance with me?" Carlos asked.

"It would be my Plessure." You say.

You two crank up the music and start dancing like crazy.

There was no doubt that Carlos was definetey the one.

Hoped u liked it :) I will be updating more often and I try my best to get the Imagines up. I am starting to do requests so if you want an Imagine, list your name and the guy. If you want, u can also give me the plot or situation. Or I could surprise you ;)

Thanx for reading :)