Kendall Imagine

You and Kendall were at a near by park by your house.

"Its a beautiful day today." You said and turned your head to face Kendall.

"It is. But not as beautiful as you." He smiled. You blushed and looked to the ground.

"Tag your it!" A little kid yelled to his friends. Both you and Kendall looked up to see them playing and chasing each other around.

"They're so cute." Kendall said. "Someday, we'll have kids if our own and watch them play with their friends."

"Yeah." You said aand giggled at the thought. "That'd be so cool. Maybe there would be a mini Kendall running around the house everywhere."

Kendall nodded his head. Suddenly, The little kid came running up to to you.

"Excuse me, Have you seen my friend anywhere? We were playing tag And I think she hiding." He asked with an adorable little voice.

"Ethan! I'm right here!" The girl yelled in a high pitched voice to him.

"Never mind. Thank you anyway." He said and ran off to chase the little girl again.

"Awwww that was so adorable!" You cooed and close your eyes to imagine a family with Kendall.

"That was adorable." He agreed and you two kept on walking to see other children and families.

Okay, To me that was short and cute. Don't you think?

:)