James Imagine for Liz_staab

Me and James were standing in front of our newborn baby girl, Meagan.

"She is so small. Look at her hands." James cooed to the baby.

"She is so cute. Look she has your eyes. Their Hazel." I stated.

Fox came into the room and touched your ankle with his nose as a sign that he wants to play.

"Fox! Look at the baby." James said as he noticed Fox and picked him up. "Look."

Fox looked away.

"Thats strange." James muttered.

"What happened?" I asked him taking my eyes off the baby.

"Fox won't look at the baby. Liz?" James asked.

"Yea." I answered

"What if fox doesn't like Meagan?" He asked

"Lets just see then." I said and picked up Meagan.

"Fox. Look. This is Meagan. Do you.like her?" I asked while putting Meagan in front of him.

Fox just walked out of the room.

"Wow." Thats all I could say.

"Oh Gosh. My Dog hates my Daughter." James said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"James, Don't worry about it." I reassured him.

He smiled at me and kissed me and Meagan.

For the next few days, Fox was ignoring Meagan. Whenever she did something, Everyone cheered but he just went into a different room.

One night, I was the one that was awake and worried about Fox. Then suddenly, While I was in bed, Fox hopped into mine and James' room. James was fast asleep. Fox went over to Meagan's crib and balanced himself to stand up an look at her. Fox leaned in to see Meagan. He started licking her. I smiled at the sight.

"James." I whispered and shook James.

"Huh. I'm awake." He said and sat up.

James saw Fox and smiled.

"I knew things would change." I said not removing my eyes from the scene. "They are gonna live each other."

"Hey! Just like I love you!" James turned to me.

"And Just like I love you." I said and kissed James.

I personaly thought that this one was mostly about Fox and The baby. Liz, Be honest please, If u didn't like it, Just tell me in the comments and I will make a better one. If u want, please give me the situation. Thanx.