James Imagine for cpayne154

I was in the living room and worried about some upcoming news.

Should I tell him? Will He leave me? What should I do?

"Hey Babe, Can I speak to you for a moment?" James asked as he came in to the living room and sat on the same couch as me.

"Umm, Sure. Yea." I let out a little worried if he noticed my stomach getting a slight bit.

"Well, I've been thi-" He started but was cut off by the door shooting open.

"James! Why are you not at the studio! Didn't you get the text?" Logan asked as soon as he walked in.

"Wait. One sec Catie." James said as he stood up and walked over to Logan.

Surprisingly, They had a meeting today and James didn't get the news.

"I'm so sorry Catie. I have to go to the studio. I really need to talk to you." James explained.

"It's okay. I need to talk to you too." I said.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek then head out the door with Logan.

~ 5 Hours Later ~

"Hey Babe. I'm home!" James yelled while I was in the kitchen making a homemade Pizza.

"Hey, I'm in the kitchen." I yelled back.

"Whats up?" James asked when he came into the kitchen.

"Didn't you wanna talk to me?" I asked and put the pizza in the oven.

"Oh yea. Can you sit down please?" He questioned.

The more he talked, the more I got worried. I walked To the couch and made myself comfortable.

"Okay. So, for a few months now, I've been thinking and thinking and thinking... I-I-I want a a b-baby. Please don't hate me!" He said but was obviously nervous.

At that moment, I burst into tears. I cried and sobbed and sniffed.

"Oh my Gosh! I didn't mean to make you cry. Catie please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He repeated.

I tried to smile but I was crying with endless joy.

"James! Thats what I wanted to tell you." I said as he wiped my tears. "I'm Pregnant."

"Oh My God! Yes! Wait... Are you mad at me for any reason?" He asked with a really concerned look on his face.

"No James. Not at all." I answered.

"Good. Thanks." He said while hugging me tight.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything." He said and tightened the hug.

He was squishing me but I could care less.

All I wanted was the man I love to be happy.

"Oh! What about that Pizza? Lets give the baby some delicious homemade Pizza!" He reminded.

"Okay." I laughed.

We ate the Pizza and were also the two most happiest people in the world.

I really hope u like this Catie. :)
I sure did... Go Daddy James!