James Imagine

You and James were sleeping peacefully, Until you heard a freakishly LOUD knock.on the closed door.

You opened your eyes and got up from the bed. But James being himself, Pulled you closer. The knock came again.

"James, I gotta get the door." You whispered. He sighed and let go. You walked to the door and slowly opened it. You saw an eager 15 year old girl, Aka, You daughter Maddie.

"Hey, Sweetie." You smile. "Come on, its picture day!" You laugh.

"Uh yea! And we have to get ready so come on mom! You too Dad!" She yelled to James. James groaned and covered himself up with the blanket.

"One sec." You said to Maddie. You went up to James and pulled the cover off him.

"Hey!" He said. You shrugged.

"I had to get you up someway." You defended and went to the bathroom to get ready.

When you came out, You and Maddie just became fashion Queens and got her ready for the perfect picture.

"What do you think daddy's gonna say?" She whispered to you.

"Well, He is gonna get protective if you date Austin but he'll like him, Im guessing." You whispered back as you straightened her hair. You and her were talking about a Guy she liked at school.

After School

The doors of you house burst open and there stood a smiling Maddie. You could tell by her face that something happened with her and Austin.

"Ahhhhhhh!" You both screamed at the same time like two fangirls. You two were jumping up and down like crazy too. "Wooo!"

"Woah Woah Woah, Whats up?" James asked, Obviously not caring that he just interrupted a moment between you ad your daughter.

"I got his number!" Maddie exclaimed. You two started the whole thing again.

"Who's?" James panicked immediately.

"Austin, This Guy I like from a few classes." She said very quietly and looked down.

"Huh? A guy? Do I know  this dude? Do you know him?" James turned to you.

"Well, I wouldn't economy

exactly say Know but I've seen him and he is very good looking." You said.

"Just cause he's Good looking, Doesn't mean anything. I mean, I was good looking, wait, correction, I was perfect and I could've been a complete idiot!" James protested.You and Maddie's eyebrows went up. "Oh yeah, I Said that."

"Trust me Babe." You told James. He sighed and looked at Maddie. She just came to James for a hug. He hugged back.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too Daddy." She said.

"You can date this boy but please be careful. I'll always be there if you need anyone." James smiled. Maddie smiled too.

"Awwwwwwwww!" you ruined the moment! They both laughed and you left them alone for a while together. :)

Hope u liked it :) I did!