Chapter the Eleventh (omg guys)

yes im posting twice in one night, yes i am a fair and wondrous god, yes you are very welcome

One Month Later

Mike's POV

Everything in my life was weirdly perfect. School was going well, Dustin and Max were happy, and I, for the first time in 4 years, was also happy. Why? This crazy little thing called love.

Well it's not love yet, but it might be getting close. Jane and I's first date went perfectly and from then on we couldn't get enough of each other, officially becoming boyfriend and girlfriend around 3 weeks after we started dating. So a week ago.

I wake up now and I smile because I have something amazing to look forward to. The world seems bright and sunny and everything is amazing and I feel like I'm living some dream, like everything is too good to be true. I'm actually terrified that everything might come crashing down at any given moment.

As I get ready for school, I sport a smile as big as the planet earth. The smile doesn't leave through driving to school, picking everyone up, and only becomes bigger when we finally reach school itself.

I walk in and beeline towards her locker where she's putting her books up, back towards me. I walk up behind her and put my arms around her, laughing as she jumps. She twists around to look at me, kissing me quickly before telling me, "Go away, I have a chem quiz first period and you're going to distract me."

"Aw, don't you want my distraction?"

"No, dude, stop, I need to get a 95 on this quiz to keep my gpa where it is, do not make me fail, I will not be that person!" I laugh at her seriousness and then nod solemnly, backing away.

"As you wish m'lady" I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes and shoos my with her hands before picking up some flashcards and studying them intently.

We have no morning classes together so by lunch, I feel like I'm craving her presence. I practically sprint towards the cafeteria, running towards our usual table and seeing her mouse brown hair, once again her back towards me. I run up and jump over the chair next to her, landing seated and once again, making her jump.

"How was your chem quiz?" I ask her.

"Good, actually because I rid myself of certain distractions."

"C'mon, isn't your boyfriend more than a distraction?" I tease. She pretends to think before promptly saying, "Yeah, no."

"Oh shut up" I tell her and reach over to take some of the tater tots on her tray. She fights me, laughing, and we end um semi-wrestling until she leans over and kisses me, distracting me as she reaches over to my tray and actually takes my food.

"Hey!" I yell and she smiles sheepishly. "I'll let it slide because you're really cute, but next time you're in for it!" I yell and she laughs. We continue to just stare at each other until we hear a loud cough and we both turn our heads in the direction of the noise.

"Yes, you see you two have seem to forgotten that there was another person seated at this table." Will says, giving us both death stares.

"Sorry Will! We just didn't see you." Jane says and Will just rolls his eyes.

"Hey ever heard of a car with 5 wheels?" He asks randomly. Jane and I shake our heads. "Yeah cause they never need the 5th one," he mumbles.

"Aw Will, you're not a 5th wheel!" Jane says, reaching over to awkwardly pat Will on his head. Will glares at her until her hand drops to the side and then he hides his face behind some comic book. Jane and I give each other side looks and mouth about him until Dustin and Max arrive.

"Sup losers" Max says as she sits down and we simply nod in response. And thats when I see it. Out of the corner of my eye a hooded figure standing in the corner, clothed in black, and staring my way. I turn around slowly and then I see more. These people everywhere, lurking in the shadows, noticed by no one, all staring directly at me. I slowly turn to Jane and whisper in her ear, "I'm going to go now." She looks at me and when she sees my expression she turns from confused to concerned.

"Is something wrong? Do I need to come with you?" She asks. I shake my head and then kiss her quickly, standing up slowly. As I walk cautiously out of the cafeteria, the figures begin to follow me. Slowly at first and then when I start to pick up speed, they begin to pick up speed. Eventually, I begin to sprint, hurtling through the empty hallways and bursting through the doors. Except when I exit the building I'm met with darkness. I look up at the sky and the moon is peering down at me. I look at my wristwatch to see that it reads 12:37 P.M. So why is it so dark?

I don't have time to dwell on it when suddenly I'm surrounded by the figures, left with no escape. At the exact same time they all begin to take of their hoods but before I can see their faces everything goes dark.

The last thing I hear before I fully lose consciousness is a familiar, old man's voice say the words, "Hello Mike."

guys there are two more chapter left....

IN PART II, don't worry theres gonna be a part III and a part IIII/sequel (i don't know which)