-33-

Guess who's bizzack. lol..

Megan.

"You didn't change the locks? What were you waiting for her to come back?" I snapped pushing him off of me, not even caring about the hiss that followed his dick finally sliding out of me.

I knew she had heard me when her feet began to trot down the basement stairs while I slid on Trey's t-shirt to cover myself and he slid on his boxers lazily.

"What the fuck is this?" She wondered allowing a snarl to dress her face as she folded her arms under her breasts.

"What are you doing here?" Trey asked in annoyance while she stared in horror at him in only his boxers before looking over at me with disgust.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? What is she doing here?" She spat. "I thought we could start fresh for the new year but this bitch just keeps easing her way in!" She yelled and Trey wiped his hand over his face, trying to rid it of boredom from the conversation.

"I thought I was clear when I told you to leave, Kayla. You thought that after two months of not seeing you or Kaiden that I was going to welcome you back with opened arms? You're clearly delusional."

"Listen, I know we had a rocky relationship and it might've started on a few lies but the love was real on my end. Plus, I heard about your mom and wanted to be here for you." She finished, stepping forward to caress his bare chest just as I gave him a raised eyebrow warning look forcing him to jump back before her fingertips could graze his skin.

She looked back and forth between us and I watched her eyes well with tears, but her face didn't read hurt, it read anger.
"So that's it? You're just dropping me after all these years with nothing?" She yelled and I raised my eyebrow.

And there is was, finally.

"I mean, were you expecting something?" I asked with an obvious neck roll. "Sis, you better just be grateful that you got to live lavishly these past years. All those bags and clothes and weaves you got out the deal is all you need. Now I'm trying to start my year off well, so if you don't want to see these hands I suggest you go wherever the fuck you just came from." I finished and watched her lip turn up in a snarl as her eyes met Trey's like he was supposed to speak for her.

"You're going to let her talk-"

"Did you not hear me?" I asked, cutting her off as I stepped forward just before Trey grabbed my arm.

"There won't be any of that. Kayla, again, you need to leave. What we had is completely done. And even if there was a chance, you strolled up in here alone. Didn't think to bring the son I raised with you that wasn't even mine. You claimed to have heard about my mom but you strolled in two months late. You aren't here for me. You were never here for me. Like my wife said, if you're looking to cut a check, go pawn all the shit I did give you but you're not getting anything from me.

"Oh, she's your wife again?" she laughed bitterly, as if anything else he had said didn't pass his lips. "What about all of the times when you said fuck that bitch and how glad you were that you weren't with her anymore. How badly she hurt you and how you shouldn't have expected anything less out of her because your relationship started on her infidelity? What about that?" she asked. I knew she was only saying it to get a reaction that I didn't want to give her, but the tightness of my chest went against my better judgement.