Jokers Club

Quick note, Alpha has clothes, make up, and weapons at both Jonathan's and Zsasz's just in case. Enjoy!

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

"Wakey wakey."

I felt someone nudge at my side.

"I don't wanna." I whined rolling over.

I had never been a morning person and today was no exception.

"Come on, we have to go beat Jokers ass, remember?" The person whispered poking me again.

I sat strait up almost colliding into the face of Jonathan Crane.

I smiled and hopped up.

"Ya know, I'm actually excited. Are you excited? Cause I am!" I said making my way to my closet.

"I'm excited if you're excited." Jonathan said standing up.

I got out of the clothes I'd fallen asleep in and put on a red dress with a long slit up one side and a low v-neck all the way down my chest. I then put on some black heels and begin to walk to the bathroom.

When I got out of the closest I heard Jonathan begin to mumble. He was probably talking to Scarecrow.

"What does he think?" I asked showing off my outfit.

"You don't wanna know." Jonathan said slightly blushing.

I smirked and pushed open my bathroom door. I put on red lip stick, red and black eyeshadow, and black eyeliner. I brushed my hair and put it up so it wasn't in my face. When I go to work I don't like my hair getting in the way.

I stepped back into my bedroom to see Jonathan examining his mask.

"Does Zsasz even know you're here?" I asked as I walked to my jewelry box.

"Yes. When I got here he was reluctant to let me in but he didn't want to even attempt to wake you up so I said I would do it and he let me in." Jonathan said putting his mask back in his briefcase.

I smiled and began to put on my jewelry.

Red and black dangle earrings, a long black necklace, a black watch, and some red rings. Needless to say red and black are my signature colors.

"So are your boys gonna meet us at the club or?" Jonathan asked.

"Shit." I said running to grab my phone.

"You forgot to tell them didn't you?" Jonathan asked smiling a bit.

That's another fun fact about me, I have a shitty memory.

"Yep!" I said and dialed the number.

After two rings I heard a sleepy voice say "Hello?"

"It's Alpha. Get the boys ready and meet us at Jokers club in 10." I said and hung up.

"You expect them all to be up, ready, and at Jokers club in 10 minutes?" Jonathan asked, clearly stunned.

"I would have said 5 but I'm in a generous mood." I growled.

"Alright, settle down boss. I was just wondering." He said with his hands raised.

"I know Jonny, I'm sorry. I'm just a little on edge cause...cause I'm gonna see Joker for the first time in two years." I said rubbing my arm.

"It'll be fine, I promise. And if not Zsasz, Scarecrow, and I will be there." Jonathan said picking up his briefcase.

"I know, I know." I said nodding.