Training

It's been a week since I'd had sex with Joker.

I was in my room when my phone began to buzz. I picked up to see who it was.

Call from: Bruce the Bat

I sighed and answered the call.

"I'm taking Harley to Arkham. You were right, they don't want her anymore." Bruce's deep voice said.

"Oh, good. About the other night I-" I began.

"I don't want to hear it." Bruce said cutting me off and hung up.

I sighed again and called Joker.

"Hello, princess." Joker said and I could tell he was smiling.

"Hi, Joker. I've got some news regarding my plan. Ya girl Harley is being taken to Arkham as we speak by Batman who hates me after what we did the other night." I said biting my lip.

"You don't need stupid Batsy. All you need is me." Joker said which made me laugh.

"Oh, Jack. You're not good for me and you're certainly not what I need. I still haven't forgotten what you did. I don't know if I ever will. But you are right about one thing, I don't need Batman." I said confidently.

"Oh my god. How hard do I have to try to get you back?" Joker asked, dramatically groaning.

"You've simply scratched the surface, my dear." I said smiling.

"Huhhhh." Joker sighed, once again laying on the dramatics.

"I'll tell you what. I'll come to your club tonight with my boys, Zsasz, and Jonathan and you can admire me." I said still smiling.

"From how far of a distance?" Joker asked sort of joking sort of not.

"Depends....See you tonight!" I said and hung up.

I then walked outta my room and down into the living room.

I should have told him my news I figured out today but I'm not ready...I don't think I ever will be.

Jokers probably gonna hate me. He might never talk to me again.

It's not my fault though! Really it's his fault! Besides I'm the one who's gonna have to deal with it!

Maybe I'll tell him tonight...

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as I entered the living room where all my boys were.

"Alright everyone! It's time to train! Just cause we've been successful in my little jobs doesn't mean you get outta training. So everyone partner up and meet in the the training room!" I yelled.

After my announcement I walked over to Zsasz and Jonathan.

"You guys are with me." I said and then winked at them.

Then I walked to the training room.

"Alright! Begin!" I yelled once everyone was partnered up.

As the fighting went on I walked with Zsasz and Jonathan through the crowd of people observing and making notes about how good or bad one of my boys was fighting.

After about fifteen minutes I told everyone to break and to follow me outside.

"Ok! Now I'm going to show you all how I fight so take notes and afterwards maybe I'll let some of you take me on." I said smiling.

I saw my boys shifting their weight and avoiding my eye contact.

"Or not, if you too scared.... Okay Zsasz, Scarecrow it's you time to shine. Don't worry I won't beat you up too badly." I said which made my boys laugh.

I saw Zsasz crack his neck and I saw Jonathan mumble something before his eyes turned from blue to brown.

"I'm sorry to say this is just hand to hand so no guns Zsasz." I said looking over at him.

Zsasz then took his guns out of their holster and threw them on the ground.

"Okay one last thing," I said looking at both Zsasz and Scarecrow. "You're fighting me not each other. Got it?"

They both nodded but I wasn't entirely sure they were listening to me.

"Okay then, let's go boys!" I yelled smiling.

Scarecrow came at me first so I turned to him while still watching Zsasz in my peripheral vision.

Scarecrow tired to punch me a few times but I dodged them easily.

Then I saw Zsasz coming from behind me so when he got close enough I kicked him in the stomach.

"Sorry!" I yelled as he fell to the ground.

Scarecrow was about to grab my leg so I did a handstand and landed on his shoulder.

Unfortunately Scarecrow stood up.

"No where to go." Scarecrow said smiling.

"That's where you're wrong." I said smirking.

I then leaned back and took him with me.

While I put my arms down and flipped over Scarecrow fell strait on the ground backwards.

"Sorry Crow, and sorry Jonny, this is gonna kill tomorrow." I said looking down at him.

I then whipped around to see Zsasz standing looking at me.

"Quite the acrobat aren't you?" Zsasz asked.

"You are too if I remember correctly." I said.

"Eh, a bit." Zsasz said tilting his head for a second.

I laughed and ran towards him.

I tried to kick Zsasz but he grabbed my leg.

"Shit." I whispered.

Zsasz then twisted it around so I was facing Scarecrow who was now standing.

I smiled at Crow before I twisted the opposite way which turned Zsasz's hands the wrong way so he had to let go.

"Okay stop going easy on me." I said looking at both of them.

Before I knew it I was fighting both of them at once.

This continued for a while until Scarecrow tried to punch me so I grabbed his hand, kneed him in the gut, and twisting his hand which made him fall to the ground.

As Scarecrow fell I squatted down and swooped my leg knocking into both of Zsasz's legs so he fell to the ground.

I smiled and stood up turning to my boys.

I bowed as they clapped for me.

"Thank you, thank you." I said smiling.

I then turned around and offered both Zsasz and Scarecrow my hands.

They both took them and stood.

"Good job." I said to both of them smiling.

I then turned back to my boys.

"You all did pretty good today. Keep working at it. Before you all go I just wanna say we're gonna go to Jokers club tonight, just for fun though not to do anything crazy. So get ready and have a good time!" I said.

My boys smiled and walked back to the wear house.

I walked back with both Zsasz and Scarecrow, still smiling.