Bar Fight

"At least I have hair!" Scarecrow roared at Zsasz as I walked over.

"Settle down you two! You're causing a fucking scene! You're gonna blow this whole operation!" I whisper yelled as my brother chuckled.

I gave Ed a look which shut him up.

"Zsasz save your strength and Scarecrow save your anger. This should be an easy fight but you never know. Now, if you're all ready lets go." I said touching both their arms lightly.

They all nodded.

I looked over to Bruce who was now standing. He slowly nodded and I turned my attention to Joker.

I made eye contact with Joker for a second before walking out of view of Harley. I beckoned for J to come over who said then something to Harley and got up, walking over to me.

"Miss me?" I asked smirking while caressing his face.

Joker grunted and put his hands on my hips and began to kiss my neck.

"Ya know J, I don't like stalkers." I said trying not to moan.

Joker stopped kissing me because he was laughing.

"Who do you like now a days? Hm?" Joker asked looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

I raised and eyebrow while smirking and looking up at him.

"Oh Jack, you're something aren't you." I said waving my hand behind Jokers back signaling that I'm almost ready.

"You of all people should know." Joker said smiling.

I laughed and pushed Joker into a closet and locked the door.

"Sorry! Wait, no I'm not!" I said laughing.

I heard Joker protest but I just ignored him and walked over to where Harley was sitting.

As I passed my brother I fist bumped him then I slid in the booth next to Harley and put an arm around her shoulders.

"Ya know, Ms. Quinzel, I don't blame you. You can't help what you feel! And I have no doubt in my mind that J led you on. So if you don't protest I won't kick your ass....So wadda ya say?" I asked smiling.

Harley sat dumbfound for a second before punching me in the face.

"You asked for it!" I said a grabbed a clump of her hair.

I dragged her out of her seat and threw her on the floor.

I was about to punch her when I felt someone grab my hand.

"Alpha, no." Bruce said in his Batman voice.

"Oh come on! You never let me have any fun!" I said looking over my shoulder at him.

After a second I put my arm down and let go of Harley's hair.

Just as Bruce picked Harley up the door burst open.

"Shit." I murmured as Jokers goons walked in.

They wouldn't harm me but they wouldn't hesitate to beat up Zsasz, Scarecrow, or my brother.