The Dress

I walked over to my closet wondering what I would wear to Jokers club.

"Zsasz!" I yelled.

Zsasz soon walked in my room.

"Yes?" He asked.

I peaked my head out of my closet.

"What should I wear to Jokers club tonight?" I asked.

Zsasz walked over.

"Do you have any options?" Zsasz asked.

I smiled.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"How about something simple?" Zsasz asked.

"Okay." I said continuing to smiling.

He walked over and stood in front of me before reaching next to me for a red dress.

After he got it down he gave it to me.

I looked at it before smiling, nodding my head, and handing it back to him.

I took off the clothes I was currently wearing and took the dress off the hanger.

I then put the dress on as Zsasz hung up the hanger.

I turned around and pulled my hair to the side.

"Could you zip me up?" I asked looking over at Zsasz.

"Of course." Zsasz said zipping up the back of the dress.

"Thanks." I said turning around.

I took Zsasz's hands and put them on my waist before putting my own hands on his shoulders.

"Thanks for the dress help, you picked a m good one considering that you wear a black suit everyday." I said smiling.

"You're welcome...and thanks, I guess." Zsasz said smiling and chuckling a bit.

I smiled ever bigger at the fact that he just chuckled.

"What?" Zsasz asked seeing my change of expression.

"Nothing, you're just cute." I admitted.

"Cute? I am offended." Zsasz said still smiling a bit.

"Sorry, you're very terrifying. You really strike fear into my heart. I mean when I think of Victor Zsasz I'm filled with terror!" I said trying not to smiling.

"That's much better." Zsasz said looking down at me.

"You know I realize I haven't been spending much time with you. I feel bad but things have been hectic since I got back. Maybe I can make it up to you tonight or tomorrow?" I said sweetly.

"I understand but I will take you up on that deal." Zsasz said continuing to smile.

"I heard there's this new women's book club near by...maybe we could crash it. I mean it's not really my cup of tea but I know how much you prefer killing women." I said smirking.

"Then maybe afterwards we could come back and..." Zsasz said raising his non existent eyebrows.

"Now that's my cup of tea." I said now smiling.

We both laughed and I took one of Zsasz's hands.

"I guess it's a date then." I said walking to my door.

"I guess it is." Zsasz said opening my bedroom door.

"Oh! Could you tell everyone we're leaving for Jokers club in about an hour?" I asked before Zsasz walked out the door.