Movie Night

This is the final part guys! It's supper long! I hope you enjoy!

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

It was raining outside when I heard a knock on the front door.

I put down my book and hurried down the stairs.

I opened up the door to see Joker, his neon green hair all wet.

"Come on in to my humble establishment." I said smiling.

"Thanks. Quite the establishment you have here, madam." Joker said playing along as he took his coat off.

"Here let me take that." I said grabbing his coat.

"Thanks, wifey." Joker said planting a kiss on my cheek.

I turned away so he wouldn't see me blushing.

"Take your shoes and socks off. This is nice hardwood." I said while hanging his coat up so it would dry.

"Alright, wifey." Joker said smirking.

"I'm gonna get a towel cause you are not making my furniture wet...hubby." I said mocking him.

I walked over to the bathroom and opened the closet.

I reached up for a towel when some one grabbed it for me.

"Thanks." I said turning around but I couldn't move cause Joker was standing right in front of me.

"You know, I like the sound of that....hubby. It just suits me." Joker said not moving.

"Does it really? I never thought of you as the settling down kind of guy." I said staring up at him.

His shirt was currently sticking to his perfectly toned body.

"Well, I like to be surprising." Joker said leaning in.

"Do you now? I hadn't noticed." I said as I began to unbutton his shirt.

Joker looked at me a bit shocked.

"Oh don't get all excited, I'm just gonna get you a change of clothes." I said while trying not to roll my eyes into the back of my head.

"Are you sure there isn't anything else you'd like to do?" Joker asked resting his hands on my waist.

"Yeah there is something I'd like to do...and that's not get wet!" I said pushing him away as I undid the last button.

"Don't deny the fact that you'd like me to tear you apart right now." Joker said smirking.

"Give me your shirt, dick head." I said, unamused.

As he took off his shirt and handed it to me I threw a towel at his face.

"Dry off and take off your pants too." I said throwing his shirt in the tub to dry.

I would put his stuff in the dryer but it probably has to be hand dried with a hair dryer from a specific place in Russia because it's so expensive.

I walked up to my room to check on Jonathan and to look for some of Jokers old clothes that he used to leave here before I left...before he hurt me...

When I entered I noticed Jonathan was still sound asleep so I strolled over to my dresser and opened the drawer with Jokers clothes.

I looked through it but all the stuff was too classy for just hanging out. I decided to grab some Arkham Asylum sweatpants from when I broke him out one time.