Dance For The Devil

I just wanna say that Alpha calls Jonathan Crane Jonny some times, not to be confused with Jonny Frost. So if it says Jonny I'm talking about Jonathan Crane and if it says Frost I'm talking about Jonny Frost.

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️
Alphas POV

"So, who's better? Me or Joker?" Jonathan asked...well Scarecrow asked.

"You both have your strengths and weaknesses." I said pulling my dress back on.

I heard Scarecrow chuckle as he put on his tie.

"So you're saying Joker's better." Scarecrow said turning around.

"I think you and Jonathan are both a bit... inexperienced, especially since he barley let's you out and Jonathan is waaay too scared to talk to other women. That being said you're still pretty damn good in bed....Now that we're on the subject, bring my Jonny back would you? Come on old friend....Please, Scarecrow?" I said now standing in front of him.

After a second I saw Scarecrow's eyes turn from brown to blue.

"Welcome back." I said smirking, handing Jonathan his glasses.

"It's better this way you know. If I let Scarecrow out all the time he'd go on a killing spree and I'd be in Arkham more often than I already am." Jonathan pointed out.

"Oh Jonny, you know I'd protect you from the scary Bat." I said sweetly.

"Yes, I know....I've talked to other girls you know..." Jonathan said awkwardly.

"Mhm, like who?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like...uh..." Jonathan said slightly blushing.

"Oh sweetheart," I said putting my hands on his shoulders. "You're quite the charmer you know, you just have to put yourself out there. But don't go too far because I do enjoy our little hook up's..."

By now Jonathan was blushing a lot.

"Here's the real question, who's better, me or Scarecrow?" Jonathan asked after a few seconds.

"Honestly I couldn't answer that question." I said shrugging.

Jonathan raised an eyebrow.

"It's the truth!" I said throwing my hands up.

"You really have Scarecrow wrapped around your finger don't you? He never listens to me when I tell him to let me out but when you asked he barley hesitated." Jonathan said as I put my arms around his shoulders.

"I have many people under my persuasion including your little friend." I said as he put his arms around my waist

"Am I one of those people?" Jonathan asked gazing down at me.

"You'll have to answer that for yourself, won't you?" I said starting into his blue eyes.

"I don't mind being under such a powerful women's control." Jonathan said after a moment.

"You really are such a charmer aren't you?" I said smiling.

I placed a light kiss on his lips before taking his hand.

"Get yourself ready, we're going to Jokers club. Oh and don't tell Zsasz you were with me, you know he gets jealous." I said rolling my eyes and smiling.

Jonathan nodded and left the room.

After putting on some black heels I walked out of my room.

"Everyone listen up!" I yelled.