Fixin Harley

By the time we met up with my boys, Jokers goons, and Zsasz's girls they had found the button that opened all the cells but we had to move quick because we could hear sirens in the distance.

I pushed the button and watched as all the insane people run out of their cells except one person.

Harley.

"Get to the cars and get home. I'll be there in a second." I yelled.

Everyone hesitated.

"Go!" I commanded.

The sirens were getting louder as everyone rushed to the cars.

I felt someone grab my hand.

"Alpha."

It was Zsasz.

"I promise I'll be there in a second I swear! I have to help her. I'm the one that broke her...again.... I have to fix her." I said.

"Okay, just hurry." Zsasz said and ran off with his girls.

I ran through the halls of the Asylum dodging all the crazies.

I suddenly reached a halt.

In the corner of a small, gross cell was a tiny figure.

"Harley." I breathed.

Harley lifted her head up a bit.

"Wadda ya want, Alpha?" Harley asked.

"I want to help you." I said entering her cell.

"Haven't you done enough? Isn't this where you want me?" She asked putting her head back down.

"Harley, listen I'm sorry. I can't help what Joker feels...what I feel...but I can help you." I said crouching down in front of her. "Harleen Quinzel, you are amazing. You are strong and a badass bitch. You're no ones toy, you're your own crazy woman. You don't need a dick like Joker to be happy! All you need is yourself. So, Harley, I just want you to know that you are your own independent woman, you are amazing, and that you're no ones bitch. If you don't believe me you're crazy."

"Are you tellin the truth?" Harley squeaked lifting up her head again.

"Yep." I said smiling a bit.

"Wow...that was...really sweet. Thanks, Alpha! You're alright!" Harley said happily as I helped her stand.

"Now I must say goodbye since neither of us wants to get caught by the cops." I said smiling.

"True!" Harley said.

"Goodbye, Harley. Don't forget what I said!" I said waving as I ran towards the exit to my Lamborghini.

"Bye, Alpha!" Harley yelled running in a different direction.

*************************************

As I speed down the road I pulled out my phone and called Alfred.

"Hey it's Alpha, is Bruce home?" I asked making a sharp turn.

"Yes Miss, although he's a bit soggy." Alfred said.

I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear he's okay but unfortunately I have to go." I said picking up speed.

"Yes I can see that since I can see you on the news." Alfred said and I could tell he was smiling.

"Do I look okay?" I asked jokingly.

"You always look wonderful, miss. Now I suggest you go. Goodbye, be safe." Alfred said kindly.