Good Ol Coppers

I sighed as I entered the bank.

Batman was currently taking on all of Jokers goons.

"Go goons!" I cheered.

Bruce gave me a quick look.

"Sorry!" I yelled as the fighting continued.

When Jokers goons had tackled Batman to the floor I heard loud gun shots from behind me.

"What the fu-" I began.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A sly voice said cutting me off.

"Honestly Joker, you could have gotten our attention some other way than blowing my fucking ear drums out!" I said turning around.

"Sorry, love. Now tell me, what are you doing here hm? Helping Batman?" Joker asked putting away his purple and gold hand guns.

"Obviously not. I was actually cheering for your goons. I drove here with Batman because he wanted to talk to me about my parents deaths, as friends do." I said dropping my voice to a whisper at the last part.

"Oh...I just assumed th-" Joker began but I cut him off.

"Assume nothing, dick head." I said kicking him in the dick.

Joker fell to the floor instantly.

I smiled and walked over to Jokers goons.

"If you'll just excuse me," I said pushing through the goons. "I'll just be taking this with me."

I grabbed Batman's arm and pulled him out from under the goons.

"Leave the rest of the money and go home." I said as I helped Batman stand.

Bruce groaned and held his side. I got a closer look and realized one of the goons had cut him and he was bleeding.

"Okay! Now I take that back. Put back half of the money and then leave." I spat, upset they had seriously hurt Bruce.

"Miss, if you don't mind me saying-" Frost began walking over to me.

"Actually, I do mind! Now do what I say or I'll kill everyone of you." I said cutting him off and looking over at the goons.

The goons began to put back the money as Joker stood.

"Can you make it to the car?" I whispered to Bruce.

He nodded.

"Okay, good. You can go back with out me, I'll get a ride with Joker. And before you protest, I'll be fine." I said smiling bit.

Bruce hesitated so I turned him around.

"You need to get help for that cut more than you need to chaperone me." I said holding his shoulders.

Bruce was about to protest when I shook my head.

"Just go before I drag you to the Bat mobile." I said pushed him slightly forward and after a second he walked off to the bat mobile.

I watched him walk away before turning around to be inches apart from Joker.

"What?" I spat, looking up at him.

"Come on, (Y/n). I was just having some fun! Plus I'm a little low on cash..." Joker said lowering his voice at the last part.

"You may be, but I'm not. I'm also not in the mood to be pissed off right now." I warned him.