The Plan

Alphas POV

I didn't even turn when I heard the door open I just hid my smile.

I felt someone grab my waist forcefully.

"Why...would...you do...that...to me?" I heard Joker ask clearly out of breath.

"For being so muscular you really are out of shape." I said looking back at him for a second.

"Stop making small talk! You know I don't like to be teased." Joker growled his grip tightening on my waist.

"You know what I don't like?" I said whipping around grabbing Jokers hands making him back up a bit. "I don't like it when people tell me what to do! I don't like it when people tell me they love me, take my virginity, and then dump my sorry ass! YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T LIKE JACK NAPIER? I don't like you."

Joker was now up against the door of my old dressing room with his hands pinned to the wall.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Joker said quietly.

"So am I because at one point...I loved you." I said whispering the last part.

After a few moments I let go of Jokers wrists and he slid to the floor as I sat down in a chair slowly crossing my legs.

"I'm going to tell you my plan so you better listen closely. I'm only gonna say it once. I'm going to Fuck. You. Up. That's what I'm gonna do. You can try to prepare yourself but it won't work. After that I'll send you to Arkham. But before that I'm gonna send your precious harlequin back where she belongs. I know, I know you don't know 'where Harley belongs' but you will. And if you figure it out maybe you can save her. Hell if you figure my plan out I'll stop fucking around and I'll be your girlfriend again." I said as Joker perked up at the last part.

"That's a tempting deal." Joker said slowly standing.

"Indeed it is, my dear... Annnnyywaaay now you know my plan, so get ready cause it's already in motion." I said pushing past him and slamming the door.

I then proceeded to leave club with my boys.

~~~
Harley's POV (didn't see that comin did ya?)

I sighed as I ate breakfast.

All Mista J's goons were talkin bout the AMAZIN performance Alpha put on last night at Jokers club.

I heard J comin down the stairs and all the goons instantly stopped talkin.

"Good morning, Harley." Joker said as he grabbed an apple.

"Mornin." I mumbled quietly.

"How would you like to go on a date? Hm?" Mista J asked sweetly.

"Wouldn't you rather go with Alpha?" I retorted.

"No. I would not like to go with Alpha." J growled.

"I don't really have a choice do I?" I asked taking another bite of cereal.

"Nope! Be ready in fifteen minutes." Joker said and walked out of the room leaving his half eaten apple on the counter.

I sighed once again and hobbled off to my room.

My bruises from Alpha had almost healed but my ankle was still sprained so I hobbled when I walked like Penguin.