Chapter 7: The Declaration

In time , Brandon got to know about Blair .The next day ,Justin informed George all that he heard from Blair. At first they planned to inform the king directly. He told Jacky to start writing the letter to the king.
They wrote a letter which says that his subjects are in danger since wizards had tried to attack one of their client. They request to meet him once so that they can explain everything clearly.

As this was a letter for the king , it was reached within 1-2 hours. After reading this letter , the king at first didn't believed about this but his ministers advised him to meet him once .

Justin was sent the invitation to meet the king but to prove his statement he had to come with a proof .
When Blair told him about the wizards ,Justin had recorded everything so he also had a proof against wizards .

Justin went to the king with the recording.....
The king heard the recording and started to believe.

Justin told the king to battle against wizards, and if they win they will be the first to catch the wizards .
The king came into the greed of being famous internationally and by thinking that they might be the first one to catch the wizards , he announced the battle against the wizards without giving enough time. Only 3 days for the battle starting from that day only!...

Later that day, Justin informed Blair about the battle so she became worried . That same time Brandon also arrived.
He came to train Blair about how wizards are....but unfortunately he got the bad news about the battle.
Blair decided to be good with him so she told that she is ready for the training .She wanted to learn everything on that very day .

Brandon scarcastically said "Now for what you want to be trained, for being a wizard or to help them! Huh!" in an angry tone .

"Look Brandon , I'm really sorry for what i have done but now i really believe that i am a wizard. I understand that i have done wrong but try to understand, for the first time i heard about wizards and you even told that I am a wizard!"replied Blair

"Blair, I understand but now what shall we do? You are supposed to save the kingdom but you aren't ready! I can train you . But not within so less time."

"For the first time try to trust....I'll not break it"

"Get ready for the training I'll tell Riven to inform the king about the battle"

"Thanks!"

"Oh c'mon now.. hurry"
The king was informed about all this and started training their wizards.

To know more read the next chapter