Chapter 20: Entering the Fire

At once his eyes were closed, but he wasn't the one to give up. A few seconds later he opened his eyes but he wasn't able to get up as he was highly injured. He tried to get up but he wasn't able enough.
"I have to get up, I promised the king that I'll bring Blair back. I came out and now I have to go to the castle. I never loose, I am one among the experts and the person whom the kingdom trusted personally. I cannot give up and I won't, no one can dare to defeat me, I'll release Blair before the 48 hours get over." Brandon thought. He tried his best to get up and he got up.
He wasn't so powerful like before but his intensions were stronger than his power.
He moved ahead, it was morning and nothing was seen. There were some trees and burning sand on land. Suddenly a harsh, loud sound was heard. The land started shaking and got cracks on it. It seem like everything started shaking like an earthquake, but it wasn't any earthquake.
When he moved further, there he saw strong fire coming out. It was just seen by sight, it seem like something was burning.
On moving further from the far it was seen that, that fire was coming out from a mountain, that implies that it was a volcano. Burning lava, fire and smoke was coming out.
"This is a volcano, what if this is only the volcano where the castle resides, after all no other volcano can be seen. It would be better if I go there and check out" thought Brandon.
He moved towards the volcano, it was really hot there, Brandon was sweating there. He tried to climb the volcano and tried to reach at the top, but it was too hard. He tried some magic to climb the volcano, but the magic wasn't strong enough, the lava was boiling and it leaking out.
Later, after a while he finally reached at the top of the volcano. It was deep.
"It is so deep, the lava is burning at its extent and how can I enter here. What if the fire is not really hot? There is a possibility. I guess I should try" thought Brandon
He threw a stone inside and his surprise the stone was totally melted and broken.
"Oh my god! If I'll go inside from here then I'll totally be burned and I might even die. The whole volcano is filled with this lava. But what if this whole volcano isn't filled, no I don't think so. They are very clever, that means that there is some other way for entering this volcano, this way is just to divert people, I guess but I am sure"
He jumped from the top to the bottom.
He knocked all the sides of the volcano but nothing was found. At the corner he found a big stone, he tried to move that stone but it wasn't moving so he cast a spell and picked the stone up, there he saw was a iron rod attached to the volcano, he moved it upwards and a big door was revealed. Some stones fell revealing the door. He pushed the doors and there was a big fire castle, it was the castle but more like a fireball.
He stepped inside.
To know more, keep reading. Hope you all are enjoying