F O U R

________________________________
Zane's POV
Laurence's hand snuck on to Garroth's. Wow. And he is mad? He is fricken gay as well. I rolled my eye at those idiots.

The game continued, then it came to Travis's turn. I could feel the smirk grow on his face. "Zane. Would you rather, have to hug Garroth or kiss me?" Kiss you of course! You idiot. Is what I wanted to scream, as loud as I could...

"Neither," is all I said instead. Refusing to look into anyone's eyes.

Garroth was growling while Travis was waiting for my answer. "I don't know if I deserve you actually Zane. Your pretty damn hot." Travis flirted, like his regular self.

   "What was that..?" Garroth grabbed Travis by his sweatshirt lifting him off the ground. His feet were dangling down. "What did you say Travis?" Garroth asked through gritted teeth.

   I saw the fear rise back him, "That he's hot. Pretty sexy as well. Ya know?" Travis was playing with Garroth now. Heat was crawling up me as well. He doesn't mean it, he is a fricken womanizer, flirts with anyone. "Cute, beautiful eyes."

   "Shut up Travis. You're just toying with Zane's feelings. He doesn't care."

   Travis nodded. "Really?" He pried Garroth's hand off his sweatshirt and walked himself over to me. He ripped off my mask, revealing my face full of blush and my freckles. "See?" He gestured over to me.

I grabbed my mask unwilling to look at any of the idiots surrounding me, I kicked Travis, hard, in the shins storming out the front door. Don't turn the hell back.

*

I shoveled my face into a pillow, crying. Sadness...a new emotion. I tried to stop the tears from falling from my eyes. I couldn't. I couldn't...couldn't.

I'm confused. So so, confused. What's wrong with me? My hands get sweaty, my heart thumps and my face heats up when I'm around him. That- that, adorable idiot-

I hear a knock on my door. I didn't have the courage to say anything.

"Zane? It's me, Garroth." He pauses, "Let me in please." I stay silent hoping we will get the hint. "I'm coming in Zane."

He opened the door.

Crap, forgot to lock it.

He sits down next to me, scooting me closer to himself. He lifted up my face from my pillow. "Baby brother.." He sighed when he saw my face full of tears.

I wrapped my arms around him, "Garroth. I'm confused...I don't know what to do..." I cried into his arm. "I don't now what to do, or think Garroth...I'm sorry." I cried harder.

He gave me a reassuring smile. "It okay Zane." He chuckled slightly.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"You love me Baby Brother! Don't ya?" He teased.
_________________________________________
Garroth's POV

I got home, after calming Zane down..poor guy. I wish I could just kill Travis- No murder him. He hurt my baby brothers feelings.

I was earning scared looks from Travis along with Dante a-and Laurence, I hate that Laurence is scared of me. It hurts me.

I sighed, walking to my bedroom.

Okay, my roommates are scared of me. Zane is confused as hell. And Vlayd? No idea, probably hating me as well.

"Hey um..Garroth? Are you okay? You haven't talked since the incident at Aph's place. I can't blame you, if Zane was my brother...." He trailed off.

I smile at his voice, "I'm okay. Just worried about Zane." I say back to him through the door. "You can come in."

He opens up the door, Peeping his head around the door. He sat on my bed. "Yes-" I asked before being interrupted.

He planted his lips onto mine, our lips moving in perfect harmony. He wrapped his hands around my neck, pushing me down. I kissed him back.

He broke away. A smile spread across both of our faces, until he laughed, kissing me again. We once again broke our lips apart, "Garroth." He whined. "Kiss me again." He demanded.

I laughed. "Laurence...I can't." His smile turned into a concerned frown. "O-one more can't hurt though." We passionately kissed, his hands going up the back of my shirt. My spine shivered at the touch of his hands. "I enjoyed that." I smirked.

He nodded, "We both did. I've been wanting that kiss."

"M-me too."

Our lips connected together. The door opened behind us mid-kiss. Crap. I pushed Laurence off of me, and the bed, making a loud bang. He pushed himself on his feet before the door opened fully.

"I'm sorry about-" Travis started, before seeing me and Laurence alone in my room. Both with messed up clothes and hair. "Oh. Oh! OOH!" His 'oh's' getting louder as he spoke. "Ha! And now I have the right to date Zane!" He snapped a picture of us before skipping off to his room.

Laurence and I both growled, "Travis!" Laurence yelled, he got up chasing Travis, I chuckled. "Nothing happened..! Don't get your head in the gutters!" There voices trailed off while getting further away.

"Ugh.." I sighed, smashing my head into my hands. "Did that kiss mean something? Well, those kisses." I couldn't help but smirk.

A/N: The three sorry's:

1.) Sorry for not updating in FOREVER! Writers block, plus I have new classes since a new semester in school now and those classes are as hard as crap. So writing got held back.

2.) Sorry if this chapter was to long, the numbers that tell how many words weren't showing so I just kept writing and writing! :P

3.) Sorry for the trashy chapter

Trying to get a Garrence book out at the time and also trying to get another chapter of Laurmau out.

Thanks for reading! Love the heck out of this chapter! Brotherly bonding AND Garrence fluff, cause why not?
*