T W E N T Y E I G H T

_________________________________________
Zane's POV

"Travis, move. I have to go somewhere." Travis stood in front of me, blocking me from moving around him. Whenever I tried walking away in another direction, he grabbed me and spun me so I faced him again. It was getting tiring.

     "Travis, what do you want? Aren't you mad at me? I thought you were furious, or something at me!"

     "Zane," he paused, "I can never be mad at you. You're over exaggerating." He looked at me, a sincere look on his face. "I can never be mad at you!" He repeated, this time holding my hand as he spoke.

     I felt tears prick from the corner of my eyes. It made me feel... Appreciated, I guess. Someone like Travis, saying stuff like that to me.

     I wanted to hug him... Kiss him, hold him. I love, Travis.

     Don't do it Zane. You're better than this!

    I did it anyway. I hugged Travis, squeezing him like he was a pillow. It was almost like a instinct to hug Travis.

      What really surprised me is that Travis hugged back. Travis layed his head on my shoulder and I cried into his chest.

     "Thank you, Travis."

     He chuckled. "It's my job to make you happy, Zane~ You know, since I'm your boyfriend?" He let go of me and wrapped one arm around me.

     "Very subtle." I sarcastically replied, trying not to giggle to Travis' pure stupidity and cuteness. I could feel heat rise up my face as I continued looking at Travis' smirk.

     "Am I not?" He gave me a childish, toothy smile. "I know you want to be my boyfriend, don't you?"

     Yep, definitely blushing, definitely.

     "I-I, uh, I don't- Maybe? I thought we were."

"Oh~ We were?"

"Travis, stop doing that. I need to get-"

     Travis leaned in and kissed me in one quick motion. He grabbed my torso, and pulled me closer to him. He moved his lips as he kissed me passionately.

     Irene, I love him.

A/N: *laughs slowly turn into cries*
You now you have issues when you ship pixel characters that you wish were gay *finger guns*
Just some Zanvis fluff :0