N I N E

*READ A/N AT THE END!!*
_________________________________________
Vlayd's POV

   I yawned, tired of the previous days activities, the sleepover, D-Dante . . .I cleared my throat trying to forget about the thought.

Happily I hopped up the steps towards the red couch, about to plop myself down until seeing Katelyn's body already there. I gave a sheepish wave while sitting next to her. Katelyn cleared her throat not knowing what to see.

   "So, Vlyad. You're a person." I didn't know if I should feel offended or not, I just slowly nodded. "Oh, sorry. Or whatever. You know that KC made a shrine of you and Dante? You guys are just, um, the opposite of perfect for each other," She laughed.

   "I think we are dating actually..." I added to her statement. Suddenly the doorbell ringed. It was Dante. I laughed to myself, mumbling, "Ironic."
_________________________________________Dante's POV

I needed to get out of the house, away from those two love birds, Garroth and Laurence.

I knocked on the basement door, where Travis's room was located. "Travis? Want to go get some coffee?" I asked through the door. I opened the door without permission, "Travis?" I asked. I got no response. I looked around the room, which was rather large with a pool table, a television and still some how a bed still fit in here.

I shrugged and walked out not seeing him in his room nor anywhere in the house.

   I walked my way to Aph's place where Vlyad stayed until getting his own place. He insisted that he didn't want to stay with me and the guys, I didn't want to argue with that cutie.

   I glanced out the window quickly before talking; Vlyad seemed to be blushed, fiddling his thumbs. Katelyn, sitting next to him in the couch was rambling on and on.

   I knocked on the door, stuffing my hands into the pockets of my blue jeans. I heard someone, probably Vlyad shuffle to the door.

   "H-hey Dante..." Vlyad said when he opened the door.

   Katelyn laughed from the couch, whispering what sounded like, "KC would like this..." Vlyad nervously laughed, after Katelyn.

   I rocked my feet back and fourth, "I was wondering if you wanted to grab coffee? If me." I choked out awkwardly. "If you want," I quickly added not wanting him to feel forced to go.

   "Uh, Sure. Let me get my jacket and scarf." He said, quickly scurrying upstairs. I walked up to the couch and patiently waited for who I hoped to be my boyfriend. I slowly sat down next to Katelyn.

   "Wow." The girl exclaimed still keeping her eyes forwards on the television. "You and him? The nerd that Aphmau let stay here. The emo kid and "Mr. Pretty Boys" brother," She laughed.

   I blushed and looked away flustered. Finally having the courage to say, "Don't make fun of him! Or his brothers! Vlyad is the most amazing, sweetest person I know, and I give up the world for him!" I stood up, glaring down at Katelyn who looked as shocked as I was at my own words.

A/N: Finally a update! I'm pretty proud of this, epically Dante's POV. I'm probably the proudest of this "book" than any other thing I wrote :P

Please comment, really anything, it can range to;

"Oh mer ger! I loves this su much!"

Or

"I hate you. Please just, just leave."

Or

"I like Giraffes," I love Giraffes too!

FINALLY! Leave questions please!

-Miss_SeaBunny
Random Quote: Hope is the only thing stronger than fear