T W E N T Y S E V E N

_________________________________________
Vylad's POV

     "This is exciting!" My mom held her menu in her hands, beating it against the table to make a rhythm. "My boys, and there friends!"

    She was nervous and didn't want Laurence or Dante here.

     'Where are you guys?'

     Zane texted me. He never makes an effort to talk to me, unless he is forced to.

     'Olive Garden! Are you coming?' I replied to my older brother.

     It took him awhile for him to answer. The bubble popped up, and disappeared again multiple times. 'Yeah, I guess.' I smiled at his answer.

     'Good! Hurry up!' I tucked my phone away in my pocket and went back to the converstaion around me. Somehow, the topic of 'cheese' came up when I was busy talking to Zane.

Everything was... Pretty quiet at our table after the weird cheese conversation. The waitress came up with a tray of bread sticks, the best thing here, which was the only reason for someone to talk only to say 'thank you.'

***

     Zane still isn't here. It has been a hour since he said he was going to come.

     We isn't taking my calls or anything. I told Garroth, knowing he would do something. And, he did. He stumbled away from the table, it was difficult, and funny to watch. Everyone had to get out of the booth to let Garroth, but Garroth didn't wait and pushed through them. He fell to the floor. Laurence and mom were the only worried ones.

     Me and Dante were laughing our butts off. We weren't trying to be mean. But, we earned some glares from Laurence.

     "I think I'll go with him." Laurence pointed at the door. "Bye, guys. Thank you for lunch Mrs. Ro'meave."

     "Oh, uh, bye Laurence. It was a pleasure meeting you!"

     Me and Dante were sitting next to each other. I was resisting the urge to grab his hand! I really want to tell mom...

A/N: Psst! Guys! I have a secret to tell you- Just kidding. But, my Zanvis book is officially out! (well the first chapter) PLEASE check it out! <3 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!