T W E L V E

_________________________________________Vlayd's POV

I rushed down the stairs in my regular white shirt, green scarf and jeans. I was excited, nervous, but excited. I think this is a date, I think, but I'm not sure.

Dante was standing by the couch, glaring down at Katelyn who was sat down on the couch, awkwardly twirling her fingers. I chuckled slightly, Dante was adorable. Espiaclly when his blue locks fell in front of his forehead when he looked down.

"Dante!" I chirped, skipping down the rest of the stairs. "I'm ready." I said quieter, making sure not to anger Katelyn.

Dante immediately looked behind him, relived to see me it seemed. He glared at Katelyn one more time before opening the door for me and heading our way to the coffee shop.

   The way there was nice. Me and Dante stayed silent, a comfortable silence though. I looked around at the trees, leaves falling to the ground, crunching under our feet  as we walked across the stone path.

     "Beautiful, right?" Dante looked around at the view as well. "There it is!" He dragged me quickly across the stone pathway as the small town was revealed. The coffee shop was at the very back of the town, it was hard to see.

     Dante opened the door for me, the little bell ringing. "Thank you!" I chirped.

     We found a table, the place was crowded. Full of chatter and people. We were lucky we could find a spot to sit.

     "I can get you your drink if you want Vylad." He nervously asked, clearly nervous. He rubbed the back of his neck.

     "If you want."

     He chuckled. "Of course I want to. But only for you!" The flirty gay blueberry winked. He walked away, standing in the long line.

     'I didn't even say what I wanted...' I chuckled, shaking my head. 'The lines also long, he will be there for awhile.' I dramatically sighed, banging my head on the table. I couldn't do this. This is a date apparently.

     "Hey Baby brother!"

     "Garroth! Hey!" I exclaimed, surprised. He walked up to me. Sitting in Dante's seat. "Someone is sitting there." I pointed at the chair.

     "Sorry Vylad. Who are you here with?" His voice was colder, more serious than his usual deep chirpy voice.

     "My friend." I blushed a deep red just thinking about my friend, he's more like a boyfriend at this point. I did feel bad, he was more than friend. What if he heard me? It would break his heart!

"Who?" He questioned.

Why his he asking me so many questions? I'm not Zane, I can be trusted. "Um, Dante." I mumbled, twirling the soft material of my scarf around my fingers to calm down.

"Okay..." He was definitely on edge about it. "Well, I'm here with Laurence. Cya later baby brother." He waved and walked to the table Laurence was at.

They are definitely dating.

A/N: yayay! MORE CRAP! Hope you enjoyed!