T W E N T Y S I X

_________________________________________
Garroth's POV

     "Oh no..." I mumbled to myself. I looked between my confused friends (and boyfriend, Laurence) and my confused mom.

     "Are these your friends Gar~Gar?" My mom chirped.

     "Yes, mommy."

     She beamed at them. "How lovely! Nice to meet you all!"

     "Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Ro'meave." Laurence said.

     "Me and my boys- though my Zu~Zu had to leave- have to get somewhere."

     Where did Zane go? He didn't have plans I bet. I shook me head, he never wanted to be with us when were kids either! He always went off to his room, usually to play with his ponies he begged mommy to buy. Sometimes, dad would come in his room and yell at him for 'not being a man.' We all heard him yelling, we all heard Zane crying. I wanted to help Zane... But, I couldn't do anything to help my baby brother.

     "Where did Zane go, Mrs. Ro'meave?"

     "His house--"

     "Garroth, he didn't tell us where he went." Vylad looked at me. "We don't know where Zane went, Travis, sorry."

     Travis? I wasn't paying attention... Why does he need to know where Zane is? I narrowed my eyes. He better not be trying to do anything to Zane!

     "He is, in his house..." I suspiciously told him. Travis, is a flirter and keeps to himself, he could be doing Irene knows what if that information. But, he is my friend... I can trust him?

     "Thanks Garroth." He opened the door behind him. "Good luck with your mom." And, he left the house.

     "Come on Garroth and Vyl-" Mommy tried saying. She was interupted by Dante.

     I still don't think I can trust mommy.

     "Can we join you guys?" Dante asked.

     Oh no... Don't say yes mom! I can't be with my mom and brother and Laurence. He might say something, he doesn't know about my background, or anything about my family...

     Mom bit her lip. "I don't see why not. Come on boys!" She chirped and skipped off, with four obnoxious guys behind her.

     This will be hard...

A/N: *cries* i hate life. sorry for a bad chapter