T W O

________________________________Garroth's (pretty bad written) POV
I walked down stairs only in sweatpants, I waved 'mourning' to Dante, who always wakes before all the others. Dante placed down a plate of eggs on table for me, I thanked him with a big smile, and ate my eggs.

"Hey Garroth! Hey Dante!" Laurence walked down from his room in a green onesie, I covered my face with my hands, hiding my obvious blush.

"M-mourning Laurence." He sat down next to me, holding a piece of toast in his mouth.

Knock knock! Thank Irene, a distraction...Anyway Laurence is just a friend, nothing more, and never will be. Right Garroth? Right.

I headed to the front door, Laurence was following me like a lost puppy. I opened the door, "Hey Garroth!" Aphmau said handing me a pink card, "I'm having a sleepover tonight! And you guys are invited."

"Hey Dante, c'mere," Dante raced towards us. We all hovered over the invitation, "Thanks Aph. We will be there!" I smiled and shut the door.

"I'm going to go pack." They both said in unison and headed their separate ways, I nodded.

"Who will be there..okay, Aph, obviously, Aaron, Katelyn, KC, Lucinda, me and the guys. Oh! And my baby brothers!" I smiled. God, I haven't seen any of them in years...
________________________________
Vlyad's POV (Also badly written :P)
I was living in Aphmau's house, until I get back on my feet. She was throwing a 'Vlyad is here' sleepover. Not that I wanted a party dedicated to me, I prefer to be kept secret into I get my own house.

My bros will be coming as well. Garroth and Zane, what will they think? Garroth will probably over react knowing him and Zane, he won't care.

"Vlyad! I passed out all the invites! I'm going to make cupcakes later when Zane arrives-"

I cut her off, "Why wait for Zane?" Zane doesn't care about sweets." I grabbed cereal from the cabinet and sat down.

"He loves sweets. Especially the frosting!" She happily chirped.

I smiled, "That's nice. Zane doesn't usually like stuff like that." I stuffed cereal in my face, spilling it all over my clothes, "Opps."

"Pfft! You kidding? Right?" I shook my head 'no.' "He loves cupcakes and sweets and My Little Horses as well."

Zane? Really...well we haven't seen each other in years and when we did live together we never talked. Instead of saying that to Aph I nodded my head, I didn't need her worrying, she was to nice not to do anything about it.

I wonder when everyone's coming? I should probably change from my milk covered clothes as well, especially if Dante comes. I blushed thinking of him.

Knock knock!

Crap. I should change...
________________________________

>>Another pretty bad (horrible) chapter!

Quick Schedule:

Sunday: Nothing
Monday: I will try to get a chapter of Laurmau out
Tuesday: Ro'meave brothers
Wesnday: New story! (Leave suggestions)
Thursday: Laurmau
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Ro'meave brothers

Okay! That should be everything! And that is my new writing schedule that I will try to follow :P<<

From the Lovely Trash