T H I R T Y O N E

_________________________________________Zane's POV

And here we all were. All the guys of Mystreet, except Aaron sitting at this table. Dante and Vylad sat on one side of the table, me, Travis, who was with me when Garroth came, just in another room, and took a lot of explaining why when Garroth found him. Travis decided to come along himself. And of course Laurence and Garroth sat next to us.

     I had nothing to say to any of these people, except something along the lines "One of you guys is going to pay the bill, right? I didn't bring any money," other than that, nothing else. I was also supposed to be at a... Um... Tea party... With Aphmau.

"So, uh, Garroth and Laurence--" Dante chimed, but being interupted by Garroth, the biggest idiot in the world sometimes.

       "We aren't dating, Dante! We're bros!"

     Dante's eyes litterally widened at Garroth's ridiculous, clearly untrue comment. I, already know those two were dating, or least had some feelings for each other, it was obvious. The only thing that could make it even more obvious is if they put a sign on each other 'We're gay for each other.' Vylad's reaction was also priceless, and I'm guessing Travis knew too since he just smirked, and grabbed my hand under the table.

     "What?! You two. It makes sense. You guys I have been best friends since you were in Elementary school!"

     Vylad, was still in shock. "Zane, why are you so calm?"

     I shrugged. I was smirking under my mask. "I already knew." Again, it was really obvious.

"C-can we e-e-end this conversation p-please, guys..." Garroth stuttered, putting his face in his hands. I laughed at his misery.

     "Please." Laurence added on. He, hid his face by putting a cup, a clear cup may I add, I front of his face. They were both as red as a strawberry. "When is that waitress coming back." I heard him mumble. His embarrassment made me happy.

     I pulled up my mask to hide the big smirk that was underneath the grey and black fabric.

"Aw, c'mon Laurence~" My boyfriend cooed to Laurence, also smirking. "It's okay that your gay for that blonde over there."

"Please, stop, now, before I make you, Travis." The brunette threatened. He looked more threatening as slight afternoon light seeped through through the blinds onto only half of his face, the other half dark. Knowing Travis, he won't stop because of a simple threat.

"Laurence, it's okay! I'm gay too! And Dante is bisexual!"

I froze up. He didn't say anything else, nothing about who he is dating, me, just that he's gay. As long as he doesn't say anything else, I will be fine. Poor Dante too, I often don't care about him but Travis told everyone here what I'm guessing is a big secret of his, away.

     "Travis, I will murder you." Dante huffed.

     Please don't. He's the only person in this whole world that loves me! He knows I watch My Little Horses, eats cupcakes and have weekend tea parties and still wants to be with me! I can't lose him because Dante stabbed him in his sleep!

     "Can we not talk about this?" Vylad suggested.

     "Agree."

     "I agree too, Dante." Laurence chimed.

     "M-me too."

     I chuckled. "I'm having a grand time. Please, don't stop." I grinned.

     Travis rolled his eyes, blowing hair out of his face and said:

     "Don't be talking Zane. We both know you're gay too."

     That's when my world froze. I felt everyone's eyes, even ones that aren't sitting at this table, burn into my skull. I couldn't breath... They all know. Everyone at this booth did, it's no secret anymore. I was so cocky, laughing at everyone else's secret revealed, but now...

A/N: HEY! Do you like people inserting you in your their stories?! THEN OL BOY WIZZ HAVE YOU COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! If you won't to be a character in here (like next chapter the waitress) all you have to do is fill this form out!

Name/Nickname:
Gender:
What you look like:
Personality:
If you want to hit on one if the characters and if yes, who?:
What would you like to be, like a waitress or a random person (you might not get to be what you pick):